Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_3986.JPG
They say a picture is worth a thousand words

Bohol

VIP
They are not feminine looking so no. In some rare cases some of them look like Aisha Tyler from the TV show Friends, those types are
alright I guess.

I suspect she might not have Bantu background though could be nilotic or have Hausa/Fulani great ancestors.

fcd204a2f4a023375c7f87188f9248be.jpg

I don't know where all these ugly black women at (maybe west Africans)? In my experience they are...:ahh::banderas:

Especially, afro-latinas, though they are rare in the UK.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't nobody have time to buy weave every other week motherfuck these hair hatted hooligans I can't even have a conversation with these knuckle dragging masculine obnoxious thingy things uuuuf

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Those lips doe when it comes to heads :browtf: laakinse you have to turn off the lights cause the last thing you want to see is frank Bruno sucking your dick:dead:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
i dont have to read this thread to know there is alot of fuckery and coonery happening in it.

i would take madow girls over cadaan any day. the darker/thicker the better
halleluya
:rejoice:

A lot of low test posts itt :siilaanyolaugh:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Don't nobody have time to buy weave every other week motherfuck these hair hatted hooligans I can't even have a conversation with these knuckle dragging masculine obnoxious thingy things uuuuf
Those lips doe when it comes to heads :browtf: laakinse you have to turn off the lights cause the last thing you want to see is frank Bruno sucking your dick:dead:
How can you say this walaal!
If you don't consider black women as beautiful that means you must be gay.:kendrickcry:
You must enjoy it when @AbdiJohnson slides in your DMs.:hova:
Same goes for @DuctTape, @WiilWaalan, @OmarLittle, @TekNiKo, @ForwardSweep, @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman :ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending