OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Look at all these self-hating coons...
17093976adea38532268d78f16e4c1f2.png

If you consider black girls as unattractive, then you're as gay as @AbdiJohnson
b6571b337a6166a8c4c59115f67f38cc.png

Black is beautiful!!
9eGMJu2.png

Look at you, you used the magic word "coon" -- that means you win the argument, yeaaaaah :qri8gs7:

Because Somalis are Black. Kinda like Syrians dating Moroccans. Different, but the same shit :mjpls:

As for why? Unparalleled booties :rejoice:
?
Somalis are obviously black but Somali girls do not look like AA/WA girls at all. There is an obvious and large difference in phenotype.
This is incomparable to Syrians and Moroccans who are often indistinguishable to the untrained eye and share the exact same features, albeit Moroccans may be slightly darker (not all).

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Wallahi white women here are hella average the only time I seen attractive ones were in the suburb even then they had no ass:francis:

I can't front some of em look plain asf but when you see a PAWG with that bubbly. Shit reaches my soul

350x700px-LL-f1f5b1ec_neNIwlA.gif

Codeine

?
Somalis are obviously black but Somali girls do not look like AA/WA girls at all. There is an obvious and large difference in phenotype.
This is incomparable to Syrians and Moroccans who are often indistinguishable to the untrained eye and share the exact same features, albeit Moroccans may be slightly darker (not all).

Non-Blacks barely see the difference, but I don't want to derail your thread.:stevej:

WTF are you talking about? Want to be white? Do you think only whites don't want to date madows?

Yo leave these guys, they clearly haven't encountered normal mathows, all they do is fap to those IG hoes with those gigantic gluteus maximus and they think every mathow looks like that, wait till you see the ones at school and work :mjlol:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yo leave these guys, they clearly haven't encountered normal mathows, all they do is fap to those IG hoes with those gigantic gluteus maximus and they think every mathow looks like that, wait till you see the ones at school and work :mjlol:

LOOOL - but even those one's are usually unattractive due to them looking plastic with all that makeup and shit.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Non-Blacks barely see the difference, but I don't want to derail your thread.:stevej:
I'll respectfully disagree there.
In my experience even cadaans are aware of the difference in looks between us and them, I've been told that "the difference is striking" by some cadaan kid :mjlol:

Generally speaking Somali girls tend to be attracted to mathow guys or atleast acknowledge them as good looking. (Most do not marry them)
However I do not see the same from Somali guys towards mathow girls.
Are you guys attracted to them?
Why/Why not?
whats odd about black people being attracted to other black people. i prefer those couples over the ones who marry nazis any day

WTF are you talking about? Want to be white? Do you think only whites don't want to date madows?
My comment was more directed at the site opinion which range from hang em(extremely) to they taking our women(commonly) to wm are the best thing god created(this was pretty common when the site started) to white lingos(common today)
:pachah1:

Codeine

I'll respectfully disagree there.
In my experience even cadaans are aware of the difference in looks between us and them, I've been told that "the difference is striking" by some cadaan kid :mjlol:

Sxb youre from Brum tho. Cadaans there take a crash course on which foreigners to avoid and which ones to buy drugs from (us and Jamaicans). To the untrained eye however. :siilaanyolaugh:

Im dead at the somali guys here who think their a catch. Y'all really think you have choices out here? when most of y'all resemble butch lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.