Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
@Discontinous

Yeah it turns out from the comment section that she is Brawani/Benadiri. She wasnt exactly ethnically Somali or full Somali at least. But still Ancestry.com is a shit site that misleads people.

Instead people should use 23andme.com as it has Horn of African refrence sample and wont lump you up randomly with other source populations.

Examples of Typical Somali DNA Test Results.
CYDolYsWEAE0haj.png:large

CYDoeVSWQAACs8R.png

I removed the names for obvious reasons. As you can see from these examples our DNA is comfortably centered in the Horn of Africa. We have no Bantu or Middle-Eastern ancestry.
She said in another thread that she was Raxanweyn :)

VixR

Veritas
Up and ready for the assortment of muliti-colered flesh-lights that fill "Daddy's" closet, no? They say imagination is the only escape. Truer words have never been spoken regarding this sorry POS. Well, I say, go NUTZ! "Daddy". No shame.

Merca

Inactive.
Seems this thread is old, wonder why ppl
Dunno that is what i read in the comment section when she was corresponding with Awale Abdi. She was proved to be Benadiri/Brawani.

Watch

Click on it. The comment is linked in the video at the top.
Swear to God she said she was a Gelledi, rahanweyn 0.O it was in a thread that was started by her too

VixR

Veritas
I suppose it might help to roleplay with the flesh-lights from time to time. Really get's the imagination going, I imagine. LOL.

VixR

Veritas
And I suppose this is the part where it violates to the "lesbian" flesh-light in it's collection to turn it from it's oh-so-bad lesbian ways.

@Merca Apperantly she is half Benadiri from her mother side and i feel bad for being such a douche to her on this thread..

If i may be honest this whole notion or stereotype that Africa is monolithic and 100% Bantu didnt exist, we wouldnt see soo many Somalis run around the place obsessing over DNA iyo autosomal & what not. This whole thing about True or Pure Africans or Black Vs White is rubbish eurocentric paradigm sole aim to make us seem abnormal and out place on the continent.

I advise everyone to read this study below and be critical of these DNA tests and admixture claims..

The Persistence of Racial Thinking and the Myth of Racial Divergence
http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/pageDocuments/WAURRSZQOE.pdf

"Comparative genetic studies on geographically diverse populations provide evidence of high levels of diversity in continental Africa. Sarah Tishkoff and her colleagues (1986) find an intermediate pattern of genetic variation at the CD4 locus in northeastern (actually Horn) African populations. They explain this by local evolution and not by admixture with Eurasians. In essence they are describing a gradient of differentiation. The Horn, largely at the latitude of Nigeria, contains a subset of the diversity seen in other African regions. Tishkoff and her colleagues suggest that the Horn's inhabitant's are the local descendants of those who left Africa to populate the world."

", the Horn of Africa certainly contributed more recently to the Near East, because based on linguistic re- construction and the principles of "least moves" and "greatest diversity," it is the geographical home of the ancestor of Afro-Asiatic languages, spoken primarily in Africa with one member in the Near East (Semitic) (Ehret 1984, 1995; Ruhlen 1987). Early Afro-Asiatic spread out from the Horn and did not come into Africa from Asia (brought by "Caucasians") as was believed at one time, and as is occasionally assumed by non-linguists (e.g., Barbujani and Pilastro 1993; Cavalli-Sforza and Cavalli-Sforza 1995). In fact, there is evidence for movement out of Africa at the very time some claim in-migration (Bar-Josef 1987). By the time of the radiation of Afro-Asiatic speakers there was already genetic differentiation in Africa due to African biohistorical processes.

There is no need to postulate massive European settler colonization of Africa or genetic swamping and/or settler colonization by Eurasians, as is implied or stated in some contemporary genetic work (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994), echoing the now defunct Hamitic hypothesis. Continental African variation may be interpreted largely without external mass invasions. The antiquity of modern humans in Africa means that there has been time to accumulate a large amount of random genetic variation (Cavalli-Sforza et. al. 1983), which has been shaped by great ecological diversity in the continent (Hiernaux 1975). Genetic drift woild also contribute to variability due to fluctuations in population size as founder effects and population expansion events occurred throughout the continent. Therefore it is far more accurate to speak of a range of biohistorical African variants than different races of Africans. Northern Africans are more accurately conceptualized as primarily the products of differentiation than of hybridization."

(S.O.Y. Keita and R. Kittles. The Persistence of Racial Thinking and the Myth of Racial Divergence, S. O. Y. Keita, Rick A. Kittles, American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 99, No. 3 (Sep., 1997), pp. 534-544)

the one thing i hate the most is Somalis who beg to be arab. like how much of a self hater are you geez. they'll never accept you

VixR

Veritas
I'm not Decca! Walahi, how many tinfoil hatss! And guess who's notification I just recieved, eh? Yours:vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending