Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to everything you've said:
Humans will do what they want because we have free will. Your judgement is not important because you are not god. However, I said my peace to display my words, not the ones you tired to put in my mouth. So continue on saying whatever it is you're going to say next, it's your legal right! <3

I hear ya. But if anything we say is irrelevant to you why are you here commenting on it? If you are soo secure in yourself why need to prove yourself to bunch of anonyomous online forum board posters?

Do you need my validation? and whats up with the arrogant response?

VixR

Veritas
Cute couple. Best of luck to them! And, OMG, are the guys on here salty AF.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
thats not because of her marrying the white guy. its because she begs to be middle eastern. like i said, i don't care who she marries

Um, she is part M/E. So, Yh, let's keep pretending that's the reason.

Last edited:
Um, she is part M/E. So, Yh, let's keep pretending that's the reason.
No she's not. Site lying to her

Ancestry.com does not have Somali or Horner markers, so they will just put you as a mix between our neighbours, Southeast Bantus and MENA's. Use some other site.
https://www.change.org/p/www-ancest...southeastern-bantu?source_location=topic_page

@decca

Unless hooyo or aabe Yemeni, which you would not need a DNA test to know, you're not Yemeni or NA or Southeastern Bantu

VixR

Veritas
No she's not. Site lying to her

Ancestry.com does not have Somali or Horner markers, so they will just put you as a mix between our neighbours, Southeast Bantus and MENA's. Use some other site.
https://www.change.org/p/www-ancest...southeastern-bantu?source_location=topic_page

@decca

Unless hooyo or aabe Yemeni, which you would not need a DNA test to know, you're not Yemeni or NA or Southeastern Bantu

She said herself she has full Yemeni blood on her mother's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.