Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 pages and not a single Aussie denied anything I have said.
IMG_1414.JPG

5 pages and not a single Aussie denied anything I have said.
1. girls don't bleach their skin
2. we study respectable degrees and youth are not unemployed
3. Somalis don't smoke crack, bring the evidence
4. The daycare days are over, the New Zealanders who moved here for it are going to suffer now ilaahey ha caawiyo

Is this true????:ooh:

I'm not sure if any do, they don't like the idea of taking a riba mortgage from the commonwealth bank and ANZ bank like they do in Melbourne to buy a house in Tarneit while still having there social housing home in north Melbourne and lying to the government about the house they just bought. And for some reason putting a 200,000k deposit on a 350,000 home and paying the 150,000 off quickly in 5 years makes the house halal in Melbourne apparently?

Is that true?

I'm not sure if any do, they don't like the idea of taking a riba mortgage from the commonwealth bank and ANZ bank like they do in Melbourne to buy a house in Tarneit while still having there social housing home in north Melbourne and lying to the government about the house they just bought. And for some reason putting a 200,000k deposit on a 350,000 home and paying the 150,000 off quickly in 5 years makes the house halal in Melbourne apparently?

Is that true?
I know 1 family like that but I have no problem with it

85% of my HG Aussie relatives live in lalor and south morang homes

My aunt is married with three kids in the suburbs mashallah:rejoice:

You know too much about Melbourne anyway
I bet you live here because NZ is an irrelevant shithole :patrice:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Is that true?

@Adheer Warsame bal eeg. Man knows we are buying houses in Tarneit :ohhh:. Your hypothesis was correct. Man is kiwitrash living in the blessed country.

He doesn't live here, he's just mad because all his friends moved. Waryaa the grass is browner on this side but its still lit tho iska soo guur

So let me get this right I'm angry because I am not able to commit welfare fraud, I can't get a student loan which in Australia has interest on it, I don't have a house on riba and I'm mad because if I lived in Australia I would have to pay 8k of my own halal money to go to uni?

Now do you understand why kiwi somali are doing so much better than you guys. Kiwi Somalis have lived in Aussie since 2001 and the influx happened in 2006 daycare started 2012. How do you think they have been surviving?

Is that true?
kkkkkk
On the real not all families do this. The point is some of us out here are making legitimate, halal, hard-earned cash whereas the NZ population is on standstill, there is no growth. All they do is wey isa soo raraan halakan ayey imaadaan, there is nothing left for them there.

So let me get this right I'm angry because I am not able to commit welfare fraud, I can't get a student loan which in Australia has interest on it, I don't have a house on riba and I'm mad because if I lived in Australia I would have to pay 8k of my own halal money to go to uni?

Now do you understand why kiwi somali are doing so much better than you guys. Kiwi Somalis have lived in Aussie since 2001 and the influx happened in 2006 daycare started 2012. How do you think they have been surviving?
It's you guys who brought the Centrelink fraud here sxb

Everything bad comes from that place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending