Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No lie! You mentioned earlier getting $400 for eid while we waz suffering :browtf:

:pachah1: You got us lol.

Nah bro. I stop getting eid money years ago, long before this new found wealth. I am still playing Where's Waldo on eid so I don't pay money to the kiddies.
:lolbron::lolbron:

Good question cigal. For a hot country with no ozone layer to block the uv radiation of the sun, one might beg to ask the same thing, why are all the female species of the Somali Australian community so light? There is a suburb in Melbourne called footacray which has massive store that sells only bleaching products including bleaching soap which they shower with every morning. Australia having the highest skin cancer rate in the world, and there skin loosing all the melanin due to the bleaching, these people tend to stay indoors during summer which explains high activity of females on the internet in the summer times (Nov-Feb)

:ohdamn::ohhh::whoo:

I don't leech woman. Neither do my parents.

My youth allowance is my god given right bish, don't judge me :damn::damn::damn:. I did not lie at all to get it naaya!!!!!

There is nothing despicable about it. We became rich from the endless scams. Rich wallahi. Hooyos in range rovers. I wish my parents had finnessed the government like this. I wish the would just take haraam money. - Galaeri

Idk man, only welfare queens would brag about this type of behaviour :pachah1:
Wasn't this guy talking about how he gets $400 in eid money? He got it from these xoolos :cryinglaughsmiley:

All this time he was bragging about somali diaspora being well off in australian, ileen this entire time they were finessing their skills in 'welfare fraud 101' :cryinglaughsmiley:houses paid by the government, range rovers by the government!

Did they mention how the government up until last year use to give any female who had a baby in Australia $6000 cash? Which has been reduced to $2000 because of the Somalis

Did they mention how the government up until last year use to give any female who had a baby in Australia $6000 cash? Which has been reduced to $2000 because of the Somalis

I am SCREEAMING :damn::ohdamn:

you know somali ppl like to breed like rabbits asjfhsjhfdjghdjghjkg :dead: these niggas truly had it good

Galaeri

There is nothing despicable about it. We became rich from the endless scams. Rich wallahi. Hooyos in range rovers. I wish my parents had finnessed the government like this. I wish the would just take haraam money. - Galaeri

Idk man, only welfare queens would brag about this type of behaviour :pachah1:

All this time he was bragging about somali diaspora being well off in australian, ileen this entire time they were finessing their skills in 'welfare fraud 101' :cryinglaughsmiley:houses paid by the government, range rovers by the government!

Stay mad in your low cost government housing with your shitty beaten up KIA.

Reer Australia be living too lavishly. We have 7 bedroom houses for our 6-10 kid families. We even switched up from mini vans to luxury European 4WD's. Stay mad Reer Qurunham. Ya'll can keep your struggle lifestyles.

Stay mad in your low cost government housing with your shitty beaten up KIA.

Reer Australia be living too lavishly. We have 7 bedroom houses for our 6-10 kid families. We even switched up from mini vans to luxury European 4WD's. Stay mad Reer Qurunham. Ya'll can keep your struggle lifestyles.

Living well off... on welfare money :pachah1:

I'd rather live in poverty my entire life than resort to leeching of the government like an insect kkkkkk

@Mustafa has no reason to lie. We have all noticed this trend, that comment makes sense
You don't understand, bleached skin is so easy to spot and looks completely unnatural. These girls you see on instagram, I can tell you 100% they do not bleach. They are the type to use non fragrant face washes only, what makes you think they'd let bleach any where near their skin? Plus, most here are SJW's, all the ever do is hashtag black girl magic. No one bleaches in this day in age. Even if they did, we'd all know about it.

Galaeri

You seem to know a lot about Australian welfare waryaa. You seem to be reminising about that good life your family was denied out on because they didn't come to AUS soon enough.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

The government was simply encouraging population growth. Somali's aren't that numerous lol, they can't produce that many babies lmao.

Why are Somali aussies the least accomplished community around the globe? :cosbyhmm:

Because they are a community of hand-out takers. Every 2 weeks they get $200 per child they have and $400 per adult. So a average house with 6 kids and a mother and father gets $2000 every two weeks and a social housing that costs $200 every two weeks. Lazy bunch of people.

If you look at there accomplishments it will only be a few students graduating uni in the past 5 years. And Somali Australians graduating uni with a bachelor is such a huge thing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending