Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lies end here. They are not any better off than any other Somali Diaspora in North America or Europe. And when you hear them say Australia is the best country in the world what there meant to say is Australia is the best country in the world to be if your intentions are to rip off the government.

https://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/farah-4-kidz

Hi I'm Mustafa and I have a studied these creatures and have extensive knowledge about why they behave in the manner that they do and I will happy to answer any questions you guys might have about them.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
TodayTonight is not a reputable new organisation waryaa. They are like ACurrent Affair. Some of the fat ladies claims are bullshit. She is lying, we are just scammers, not some negligent illiterate idiots.

The children swapping was dirty but you better respect the hustle.

Smh they get mad when u have joy. :yousmart: Stop hating waryaa.

Btw, they use to make a lot more than 4k a fortnight. :farole::farole::farole::farole:

Whys he actin as though all the New Zealanders didn't move here for this exact reason?
Finesse and kawaal sxb this is payback for what they did to the abo's eyegaa isku keeney #blackpower

The lies end here. They are not any better off than any other Somali Diaspora in North America or Europe. And when you hear them say Australia is the best country in the world what there meant to say is Australia is the best country in the world to be if your intentions are to rip off the government.

https://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/farah-4-kidz

Hi I'm Mustafa and I have a studied these creatures and have extensive knowledge about why they behave in the manner that they do and I will happy to answer any questions you guys might have about them.
What about the Somalis living in New Zealand? Are they any better?

Galaeri

They gave the ladies full name lmao. I can ask my mum what qabiil she is lmao. :russ::russ::russ:

I wouldn't share her clan with you guys btw. Especially if she is from my clan family :russ::russ:

Whys he actin as though all the New Zealanders didn't move here for this exact reason?
Finesse and kawaal sxb this is payback for what they did to the abo's eyegaa isku keeney #blackpower

This is a not a matter to be bragging about, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for this sort of despicable behaviour. :susp:

Galaeri

This is a not a matter to be bragging about, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for this sort of despicable behaviour. :susp:

There is nothing despicable about it. We became rich from the endless scams. Rich wallahi. Hooyos in range rovers. I wish my parents had finnessed the government like this. I wish the would just take haraam money.

There is nothing despicable about it. We became rich from the endless scams. Rich wallahi. Hooyos in range rovers. I wish my parents had finnessed the government like this. I wish the would just take haraam money.

Lmao I see you finally dropped the act and exposed yourself :cryinglaughsmiley:

Don't let me catch you talking shit about welfare leeching in other countries warya

Galaeri

Lmao I see you finally dropped the act and exposed yourself :cryinglaughsmiley:

Don't let me catch you talking shit about welfare leeching in other countries warya

I don't leech woman. Neither do my parents.

My youth allowance is my god given right bish, don't judge me :damn::damn::damn:. I did not lie at all to get it naaya!!!!!

No lie! You mentioned earlier getting $400 for eid while we waz suffering :browtf:

Why are all their woman light skinned? Are diana products in Australia fairly cheap?

Good question cigal. For a hot country with no ozone layer to block the uv radiation of the sun, one might beg to ask the same thing, why are all the female species of the Somali Australian community so light? There is a suburb in Melbourne called footacray which has massive store that sells only bleaching products including bleaching soap which they shower with every morning. Australia having the highest skin cancer rate in the world, and there skin loosing all the melanin due to the bleaching, these people tend to stay indoors during summer which explains high activity of females on the internet in the summer times (Nov-Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending