somali atheist from europe and north america have to be banned from our homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK there is no were in the Quran and Sunnah does it say that and all the haduth about it is daceef

قال السرخسي الحنفي في المبسوط المجلد الخامس
باب الأكفاء ( قال : ) اعلم أن الكفاءة في النكاح معتبرة من حيث النسب إلا على قول سفيان الثوري رحمه الله تعالى فإنه كان يقول : لا معتبر في الكفاءة من حيث النسب وقيل : أنه كان من العرب فتواضع ورأى الموالي أكفاء له وأبو حنيفة رحمه الله تعالى كان من الموالي فتواضع ولم ير نفسه كفؤا للعرب , وحجته في ذلك قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم { : الناس سواسية كأسنان المشط لا فضل لعربي على عجمي إنما الفضل بالتقوى } , وهذا الحديث يؤيده قوله تعالى { إن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم } , وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم { : كلكم بنو آدم طف للصاع لم يملأ , وقال : الناس كإبل مائة لا تكاد تجد فيها راحلة واحدة } فهذه الآثار تدل على المساواة , وأن التفاضل بالعمل , ومن أبطأ به عمله لم يسرع به نسبه { , وخطب أبو طيبة امرأة من بني بياضة فأبوا أن يزوجوه فقال صلى الله عليه وسلم : زوجوا أبا طيبة إلا تفعلوه تكن فتنة في الأرض وفساد كبير فقالوا : نعم وكرامة . } { وخطب بلال رضي الله عنه إلى قوم من العرب فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : قل لهم إن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يأمركم أن تزوجوني } ,
وأن سلمان خطب بنت عمر رضي الله عنه فهم أن يزوجها منه ثم لم يتفق ذلك ,
وحجتنا في ذلك قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم { قريش بعضهم أكفاء لبعض بطن ببطن , والعرب بعضهم أكفاء لبعض قبيلة بقبيلة والموالي بعضهم أكفاء لبعض رجل برجل }( ضعيف) ,
وفي حديث جابر رضي الله عنه أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : { ألا لا يزوج النساء إلا الأولياء , ولا يزوجن إلا من الأكفاء }(ضعيف)
I couldn't post the rest but the majority of schools disagree with that

Ur changing the goalposts. First u said no sect makes this claim and now ur talking about Quran and Sunnah. Well I never claimed it was in the Quran and Sunnah. My point was to show that many of the greatest scholars of Islam couldn't contain their nationalism and their protective jealousy over their Arab women and so they included it in their fiqh books and made it a part of Islamic interpretation. So it's the same for me, in my interpretation of Islam there is nothing wrong with nationalism and marrying only from ur ethnic group as long as u treat other Muslims people and Muslims countries well and help them out when they need it (As long as its mutual).

Ur changing the goalpost. First u said no sect makes this claim and now ur talking about Quran and Sunnah. Well this isn't in the Wuran and Sunnah. My point was to show that many of the greatest scholars of Islam couldn't contain their nationalism and their protective jealousy over their Arab women and so they included it in their fiqh books and made it a part of Islamic interpretation. So it's the same for me, in my interpretation of Islam there is nothing wrong with nationalism and marrying only from ur ethnic group as long as u treat other Muslims people and Muslims countries well and help them out when they need it (As long as its mutual).
I'm not disagreeing with brother but you said all 4 schools say that which is wrong and to be honest I didn't know that al shafi wrote that

I'm not disagreeing with brother but you said all 4 schools say that which is wrong and to be honest I didn't know that al shafi wrote that

Forget about marriage according to Ibnu Taymiyah Imaam ibnu hanbal believed outright that Arabs were superior to non-arabs.

Sheikh-ul-Islam, Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) was of the opinion that Arabs ARE SUPERIOR (Afdal) than Non-Arabs and he claimed that this was the view that was held by the MAJORITY of the scholars – ‘Al-Jamhoor’- .

He wrote: “And the MAJORITY of scholars are of the opinion that the Arab species is better (Afdal) than the Non-Arab (species) just as the nation of Quraish is better (Afdal) than the Non-Quraishite nations and (just as) the nation of Bani Haashim is better (Afdal) than the Non-Bani Haashim (nations).” Majm’u Al-Fataawa 19/29

He also wrote: “…This was the position of Imam Ahmed (ra) and the MAJORITY of Ahlul ‘Ilm.” Iqtidaa As-Siraatil-Mustaqeem 2/421

Also, refer to what he said in Majmu’ Fataawa 27/472

With the Shaaficis and Hanbalis out of the way let me get u some texts on the Malikis and Hanafis views on this, brb.

Last edited:

I just finished up the research and Imaam Maalik was the only one out of the four who did not hold this opinion. So my point still stands sxb, even though I should have been more careful about claiming it was all 4 schools of thought when it's only 3.

I just finished up the research and Imaam Maalik was the only one out of the four who did not hold this opinion. So my point still stands sxb, even though I should have been more careful about claiming it was all 4 schools of thought when it's only 3.
مذاهب الفقهاء في اشتراط الكفاءة النسبيَّة:
النسب من الخصال المعتبرة في الكفاءة عند الحنفية، والشافعية، والحنابلة.
وذهب مالك وسفيان الثوري ـ على اختلاف في نقل مذهبه ـ إلى عدم اعتبار النسب في الكفاءة؛ قيل لمالك : إن بعض هؤلاء القوم فرقوا بين عربية ومولى , فأعظم ذلك إعظاما شديدا وقال : أهل الإسلام كلهم بعضهم لبعض أكفاء(41)، وكان سفيان الثوري يقول: ((لا تعتبر الكفاءة في النسب))(42)، وهو مذهب الكرخي(43) والحسن البصري(44)، والبخاري(45).
ولجمهور الفقهاء القائلين باعتبار النسب في الكفاءة تفصيل:
قالوا: قريش بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والعرب بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والموالي بعضهم أكفاء بعض:
فالقرشي كفء للقرشية على اختلاف القبيلة، ولا يعتبر التفاضل فيما بين قريش في الكفاءة، فالقرشي الذي ليس بهاشمي؛ كالتيمي، والأموي، والعدوي، كفء للهاشمية؛ لحديث: ((قريش بعضهم أكفاء لبعض))(46)، وقريش تشتمل على بني هاشم وإن كان لبني هاشم من الفضيلة ما ليس لسائر قريش، لكن الشرع أسقط اعتبار تلك الفضيلة في باب النكاح، دليله فعلُ رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وإجماع الصحابة رضي الله عنهم؛ ولأن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم زوج ابنتيه من عثمان رضي الله تعالى عنه، وكان أمويا لا هاشميا، وزوج عليٌّ رضي الله عنه ابنته من عمر رضي الله عنه، ولم يكن هاشميا بل عدويا؛ فدل على أن الكفاءة في قريش لا تختص ببطن دون بطن.
واستثنى محمد بن الحسن الشيباني ـ من كفاءة القرشيين بعضهم لبعض ـ بيتَ الخلافة، فلم يجعل القرشي الذي ليس بهاشمي كفئا له؛ فلو تزوجت قرشيةٌ من أولاد الخلفاء قرشيا ليس من أولادهم، كان للأولياء حق الاعتراض، وبعض الأحناف علل هذا الاستثناء بالرغبة في تسكين الفتنة وتعظيم أمر الخلافة، لا لانعدام أصل الكفاءة(47).
والعرب بعضهم أَكْفَاءُ لبعض(48) بالنص، ولا تكون العرب كفئا لقريش؛ لفضيلة قريش على سائر العرب؛ ولذلك اختصت الإمامة بهم؛ قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : ((الأئمة من قريش))(49).
والموالي بعضهم أكفاء بعض بالنص، ولا تكون الموالي أكفاء للعرب(50).
وموالي العرب أكفاء لموالي قريش(51).
ومفاخرة العجم بالإسلام ـ عند الحنفية ـ لا بالنسب؛ فمن له أبوان في الإسلام فصاعدا فهو من الأكفاء لمن له آباء فيه، ومن أسلم بنفسه أو له أب واحد في الإسلام لا يكون كفئا لمن له أبوان في الإسلام؛ لأن تمام النسب بالأب والجد، ومن أسلم بنفسه لا يكون كفئا لمن له أب واحد في الإسلام(52).
الأصح عند الشافعية اعتبار النسب في العجم كالعرب؛ قياسا عليهم؛ فالفرس أفضل من القبط؛ لما روي أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ((لو كان الدين عند الثريا لذهب به رجل من فارس))، وبنو إسرائيل أفضل من القبط، ومقابل الأصح عندهم: أنه لا يعتبر النسب في العجم؛ لأنهم لا يعتنون بحفظ الأنساب ولا يدونونها بخلاف العرب(53).
واختلفت الرواية عن أحمد؛ فروي عنه أن غير قريش من العرب لا يكافئها، وغير بني هاشم لا يكافئهم؛ لحديث : ((إن الله اصطفى كنانة من ولد إسماعيل , واصطفى قريشا من كنانة , واصطفى من قريش بني هاشم , واصطفاني من بني هاشم))، ولأن العرب فضلت على الأمم برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وقريش أخص به من سائر العرب، وبنو هاشم أخص به من قريش.
والرواية الثانية عن أحمد أن العرب بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والعجم بعضهم لبعض أكفاء؛ لأن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم زوج ابنتيه عثمان، وزوج عليٌّ عمرَ ابنتَه أمَّ كلثوم رضي الله تعالى عنهم(54).

Proclaiming and propagating your atheism should be banned. Somalia is a 99.9 % Muslim country.

Well proclaiming their kufr should be a decision left up to them, most won't since the social consequences are prohibitive enough. I don't believe coming out as a gaal should come with any legal consequences that are enforced by the state. The law should only ban propagation and proselytizing.

Well proclaiming their kufr should be a decision left up to them, most won't since the social consequences are prohibitive enough. I don't believe coming out as a gaal should come with any legal consequences that are enforced by the state. The law should only ban propagation and proselytizing.
But most of them will do that if given the chance you think there's a Somali atheist who would just stay quiet and not insult Islam if given a choice

مذاهب الفقهاء في اشتراط الكفاءة النسبيَّة:
النسب من الخصال المعتبرة في الكفاءة عند الحنفية، والشافعية، والحنابلة.
وذهب مالك وسفيان الثوري ـ على اختلاف في نقل مذهبه ـ إلى عدم اعتبار النسب في الكفاءة؛ قيل لمالك : إن بعض هؤلاء القوم فرقوا بين عربية ومولى , فأعظم ذلك إعظاما شديدا وقال : أهل الإسلام كلهم بعضهم لبعض أكفاء(41)، وكان سفيان الثوري يقول: ((لا تعتبر الكفاءة في النسب))(42)، وهو مذهب الكرخي(43) والحسن البصري(44)، والبخاري(45).
ولجمهور الفقهاء القائلين باعتبار النسب في الكفاءة تفصيل:
قالوا: قريش بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والعرب بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والموالي بعضهم أكفاء بعض:
فالقرشي كفء للقرشية على اختلاف القبيلة، ولا يعتبر التفاضل فيما بين قريش في الكفاءة، فالقرشي الذي ليس بهاشمي؛ كالتيمي، والأموي، والعدوي، كفء للهاشمية؛ لحديث: ((قريش بعضهم أكفاء لبعض))(46)، وقريش تشتمل على بني هاشم وإن كان لبني هاشم من الفضيلة ما ليس لسائر قريش، لكن الشرع أسقط اعتبار تلك الفضيلة في باب النكاح، دليله فعلُ رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ وإجماع الصحابة رضي الله عنهم؛ ولأن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم زوج ابنتيه من عثمان رضي الله تعالى عنه، وكان أمويا لا هاشميا، وزوج عليٌّ رضي الله عنه ابنته من عمر رضي الله عنه، ولم يكن هاشميا بل عدويا؛ فدل على أن الكفاءة في قريش لا تختص ببطن دون بطن.
واستثنى محمد بن الحسن الشيباني ـ من كفاءة القرشيين بعضهم لبعض ـ بيتَ الخلافة، فلم يجعل القرشي الذي ليس بهاشمي كفئا له؛ فلو تزوجت قرشيةٌ من أولاد الخلفاء قرشيا ليس من أولادهم، كان للأولياء حق الاعتراض، وبعض الأحناف علل هذا الاستثناء بالرغبة في تسكين الفتنة وتعظيم أمر الخلافة، لا لانعدام أصل الكفاءة(47).
والعرب بعضهم أَكْفَاءُ لبعض(48) بالنص، ولا تكون العرب كفئا لقريش؛ لفضيلة قريش على سائر العرب؛ ولذلك اختصت الإمامة بهم؛ قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : ((الأئمة من قريش))(49).
والموالي بعضهم أكفاء بعض بالنص، ولا تكون الموالي أكفاء للعرب(50).
وموالي العرب أكفاء لموالي قريش(51).
ومفاخرة العجم بالإسلام ـ عند الحنفية ـ لا بالنسب؛ فمن له أبوان في الإسلام فصاعدا فهو من الأكفاء لمن له آباء فيه، ومن أسلم بنفسه أو له أب واحد في الإسلام لا يكون كفئا لمن له أبوان في الإسلام؛ لأن تمام النسب بالأب والجد، ومن أسلم بنفسه لا يكون كفئا لمن له أب واحد في الإسلام(52).
الأصح عند الشافعية اعتبار النسب في العجم كالعرب؛ قياسا عليهم؛ فالفرس أفضل من القبط؛ لما روي أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ((لو كان الدين عند الثريا لذهب به رجل من فارس))، وبنو إسرائيل أفضل من القبط، ومقابل الأصح عندهم: أنه لا يعتبر النسب في العجم؛ لأنهم لا يعتنون بحفظ الأنساب ولا يدونونها بخلاف العرب(53).
واختلفت الرواية عن أحمد؛ فروي عنه أن غير قريش من العرب لا يكافئها، وغير بني هاشم لا يكافئهم؛ لحديث : ((إن الله اصطفى كنانة من ولد إسماعيل , واصطفى قريشا من كنانة , واصطفى من قريش بني هاشم , واصطفاني من بني هاشم))، ولأن العرب فضلت على الأمم برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وقريش أخص به من سائر العرب، وبنو هاشم أخص به من قريش.
والرواية الثانية عن أحمد أن العرب بعضهم لبعض أكفاء، والعجم بعضهم لبعض أكفاء؛ لأن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم زوج ابنتيه عثمان، وزوج عليٌّ عمرَ ابنتَه أمَّ كلثوم رضي الله تعالى عنهم(54).

So umm....this just confirms what I've been saying lol. Imaam Maalik says all Muslims are suitable for each other in marriage regardless of background. But I told u the other three schools are of the opinion that only an Arab man is suitable in marriage to an Arab women.

Last edited:
But most of them will do that if given the chance you think there's a Somali atheist who would just stay quiet and not insult Islam if given a choice

Oh thanks for reminding me, not only should propagating and proselytizing be outlawed, publicly insulting or disrespecting Islam should also be outlawed. But If someone says they don't believe and they're doing their own thing just living their life they should be left alone.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Atheists are not Somali. They are constantly preaching so they will surely attempt to sow strife and confusion in the population.

How can you trust someone who grew up Muslim and voluntarily walked away from the deen knowing all that they know? I would trust god has a son Christians and 1000 god Hindus over apostates.

A unifying ideology and uniqueness is critical to having a strong national identity. As a Muslim country surrounded by Christians we must be careful not to lose that. Notice how the strongest ethnic groups in the horn are the ones that are least split by religion.

Thankfully an atheist ban will not be necessary because atheists marry ajnabi and exit the gene pool very efficiently. :siilaanyolaugh:

I would support one anyway.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

So umm....this just confirms what I've been saying lol. Imaam Maalik says all Muslims are suitable for each other in marriage regardless of background. But I told u the other three schools are of the opinion that only an Arab man was suitable in marriage to an Arab women.
Yes it does:chrisfreshhah:

Atheists are not Somali. They are constantly preaching so they will surely attempt to sow strife and confusion in the population.

How can you trust someone who grew up Muslim and voluntarily walked away from the deen knowing all that they know? I would trust god has a son Christians and 1000 god Hindus over apostates.

A unifying ideology and uniqueness is critical to having a strong national identity. As a Muslim country surrounded by Christians we must be careful not to lose that. Notice how the strongest ethnic groups in the horn are the ones that are least split by religion.

Thankfully an atheist ban will not be necessary because atheists marry ajnabi and exit the gene pool very efficiently. :siilaanyolaugh:

I would support one anyway.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

This is precisely why I said propagating and proselytizing for other belief systems and insulting Islam should all be banned and considered crimes punishable under the law. I want Somalia to remain as Muslim as possible, but I don't think the law should ban an ethnic Somali from living in Somalia if he doesn't believe, provided he doesn't get up to any of the above.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
This is precisely why I said propagating and proselytizing for other belief systems and insulting Islam should all be banned. I want Somalia to remain as Muslim as possible, but I cannot tell an ethnic Somali he can't live in Somalia if he doesn't believe.
I can do it for you.
:russ:

Even if they do not preach can you really trust them? These godless one night standing s will bring AIDS to our lands and wear shoes in our house. :fredo:
If they can betray their creator then how can we expect them to not betray us?

Last edited:
Tan Vixtr la baxday, doofaarkayba cuntaa maxay ka hadlaysaa? I lost whatever respect I had for her when she went in classifying pork grade and what kind tastes better. And now she talks as an expert about Somalis and Islam? If this ain't sad, it would be funny.

Qof doofaar cunay oo soomali ah hadal uma banaana., Zip it.

The self-hate in the Somali Wahhabis and SJW/BLM blinds them from these contradictions and hypocrisies and allows them to carry on despite the glaring cognitive dissonance.

Truth be told. Somali atheists are just as self loathing.

Salafi Wahhabi Somalis and Somali Atheists are both two opposite sides of the same coin.

One licks the ass crack of Arabs , the other kisses the scrotum of Europeans.

Last I heard it was muslamic extremists who are preventing aid from reaching the population and brainwashing your children to fight the nation. Talk about misplaced priorities :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts