Everyday I see us going viral

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_195158_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_195158_Firefox.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 175
This is nothing compared to how Hollywood and US pop culture has EMASCULATED Asian men. Even Asian women have fallen victim to the brainwashing of White imperialism and prefer white men over their own in the West. Asian men (indhoyar) have been hit WAY harder than us. Let’s keep it 1000

Kisame

Plotting world domination
This is nothing compared to how Hollywood and US pop culture has EMASCULATED Asian men. Even Asian women have fallen victim to the brainwashing of White imperialism and prefer white men over their own in the West. Asian men (indhoyar) have been hit WAY harder than us. Let’s keep it 1000
I mean we get demonized online but irl it's harder for our opps to do this since we aren't a bunch of manlets like asian niggas :mjkkk: . Plus most people don't even encounter Somalis IRL.

I mean we get demonized online but irl it's harder for our opps to do this since we aren't a bunch of manlets like asian niggas :mjkkk: . Plus most people don't even encounter Somalis IRL.
we also tend to be running the underworld in anyplace where we are high population. We tend to be abrasive and aggressive

Lol a lot of these guys can’t emasculate us or challenger us in real life so they vent on the internet and chimp out. We ignore them and move on and stop responding

people in general not just madows

Let's be honest, would you expect foreigners to be so comfortable this way if Somalis have serious personalities and don't accept abuse under the guise of "joking" :pachah1:? Instead of making their characters all about attention and making people accept them as clowns? There is no need to blame blacks, whites or Arabs We have to change the foundation