somali atheist from europe and north america have to be banned from our homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'll come home and marry a somali and have somali kids. All my ideas beliefs and thoughts will be brought back to somalia one way or another :icon lol:

:russ::russ:

Worst case scenario for Somalis wallah. You stick to your crew dear. Marry outside please and stay in Europe.

:russ::russ:

Worst case scenario for Somalis wallah. You stick to your crew dear. Marry outside please and stay in Europe.

No way :russ: We already have way too many ignorant camel herders, u lot need some intellectuals kkkkkk
I'm entitled to Somalia too, unless of course ictiraaf land becomes a reality because then @waraabe can hold this L all by himself:chrisfreshhah:

No I'll come home and marry a somali and have somali kids. All my ideas beliefs and thoughts will be brought back to somalia one way or another :icon lol:
Lol I bet if you go to Somalia your head would be cut so stay in your Europe I'm saying that for your own safety

Exactly sis I'll marry a Somali brother and bring all my liberal ideas and thoughts back to the motherland.
:dabcasar:

Somalia will have an enlightenment period thanks to us.
:fittytousand:

Exactly sis I'll marry a Somali brother and bring all my liberal ideas and thoughts back to the motherland.
:dabcasar:

Somalia will have an enlightenment period thanks to us.
:fittytousand:
No Somali man would marry you and even if you do if you tell him your feminist bullshit you will get slapped in the face

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
atheists have no morals they cannot be allowed entry. Those claiming to be muslim but want to protect atheists have or will soon cross the line into apostasy you are going against Islamic teachings they have to be at the minimum banished from the community and you are holding hands with them the end of times is near it can't be stopped since this was already said will happen don't claim my religion

atheists have no morals they cannot be allowed entry. Those claiming to be muslim but want to protect atheists have or will soon cross the line into apostasy you are going against Islamic teachings they have to be at the minimum banished from the community and you are holding hands with them the end of times is near it can't be stopped since this was already said will happen don't claim my religion
Didn't the prophet allow the Jews and the Christians to live in the lands he controlled?

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the lowest pits of hell is reserved for the munafiiqeen who undermine the muslims. the munafiiqeen in Muslim clothing are worst then the atheists disbelievers themselves. just wait the day is near enjoy what you doing now laugh now we will see who is laughing very shortly

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Didn't the prophet allow the Jews and the Christians to live in the lands he controlled?

that is different. they were not apostates or traitors. how can you compare christians and jews with apostates who are aided and supported by munafiiqeen apostates this is a message to all munafiiqeen enjoy your moment now this is temporary your punishment is eternal. what the loud atheists will get is nothing compared to what the munafiiqeen will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts