So Mexican men are marrying Somali single mothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't claim to be an Arab.

But really don't talk shit about women marrying out when all you do on SSpot is shit-post about your rich Emirati male fantasies you'll never get.
How do you know what I will get or not. Insecure burnt lizard. Go cry somewhere else.

When will you stop claiming to be Arab?

Gibiin-Udug

When did I ever?

Love how you call me a burnt-lizard when you most likely had Bantu ancestry.
I had a Bantu ancestry? Loooooool

I'm sure your great grandfather was the freed Bantu slaves that my awoowe AUN freed.

Is that why you're mad.

Who hurt you ? You're coming off as if I stole your man, are you in love with a khaleeji man? Do you think I will steal him from you?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I had a Bantu ancestry? Loooooool

I'm sure your great grandfather was the freed Bantu slaves that my awoowe AUN freed.

Is that why you're mad.

Who hurt you ? You're coming off as if I stole your man, are you in love with a khaleeji man? Do you think I will steal him from you?

The two statements in bold highlight your duplicity.

Cismaan Maxmuud did free Madow but did you ever ask why he did it. After all slavery was a common norm during his period and was centuries before racial equality? How come some branches of Cismaan Mahmud are light skinned or look Somali and other are dhuxuul.

Take a DNA test and come back to me.

Gibiin-Udug

The two statements in bold highlight your duplicity.

Cismaan Maxmuud did free Madow but did you ever ask why he did it. After all slavery was a common norm during his period and was centuries before racial equality? How come some branches of Cismaan Mahmud are light skinned or look Somali and other are dhuxuul.

Take a DNA test and come back to me.
Maskiin, did your irrelevant ass father tell you this fairy tale.

Loooooooooooool

Take a DNA test and come to me he said

Loooooooooooool

Lupita nyong'o telling someone to take a DNA test.

Do you ever wonder why you're alone? Forever alone.

Cajiib the internet gave the basement dwellers the audacity to utter bullshit about the great king of Somalia.

Looooooooool

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

The noble royals Osman Mohamud truly got these irrelevant es shooketh.

:hahaidiot:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Maskiin, did your irrelevant ass father tell you this fairy tale.

Loooooooooooool

Take a DNA test and come to me he said

Loooooooooooool

Lupita nyong'o telling someone to take a DNA test.

Do you ever wonder why you're alone? Forever alone.

Cajiib the internet gave the basement dwellers the audacity to utter bullshit about the great king of Somalia.

Looooooooool

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

The noble royals Osman Mohamud truly got these irrelevant es shooketh.

:hahaidiot:

1. Even Cismaan Maxmuud agree: You're butthurt that you're one of the dhuxuul ones.
2. Why won't you take a DNA test: Either you're scared or can't afford it.
3. How am I alone?
4. Calls CM the king of Somalia when he didn't even rule over all of PL. Aren't you also a secessionist and don't believe in Somalia?
5. How am I irrelevant when I come from MJs largest tribe?

Gibiin-Udug

1. Even Cismaan Maxmuud agree: You're butthurt that you're one of the dhuxuul ones.
2. Why won't you take a DNA test: Either you're scared or can't afford it.
3. How am I alone?
4. Calls CM the king of Somalia when he didn't even rule over all of PL. Aren't you also a secessionist and don't believe in Somalia?
5. How am I irrelevant when I come from MJs largest tribe?
So I must take a DNA test to prove myself to a troll who's a sheegato probably a Bantu who hates authentic Somalis.

Okay stop playing Lupita.

Loooooooooool@ you coming from the largest tribe.

Sheegato foqol sheegato.

Girl bye!

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group. Their continual upward progression in America is thanks to that, and their prominence is to the point their language might as well be the honorary second language of the United States (if we had one).

Lives in Los Angeles or San Diego.

Comformation: you live in California :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending