So Mexican men are marrying Somali single mothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Mexicans work very hard! I have lived in California for a long time and I now live in arizona(both states have significant Mexican population), and I have never seen people who work harder than them. To this day, I am yet to see a Mexican begging. you can accuse them of many things, but being lazy isn't one of them. Even their elders(in their 60s) work.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group. Their continual upward progression in America is thanks to that, and their prominence is to the point their language might as well be the honorary second language of the United States (if we had one).

Walahi I concur! The hardest working people I've ever come across. I rely heavily on them. I pay them so little and they are happy to do the job. Maskiins.

How do u steal tires from a car lmaooo don't tell me they left the entire car and just snatched the tires :cryinglaughsmiley:

This happens a lot in some neighborhoods. Takes 10 minutes tops to get your car stripped of all tires. The thieves come prepared. At least they leave the car seated on blocks and they won't wreck your break assembly that way, you need to buy tires and get rolling again.

One example of many googled below.

http://q13fox.com/2015/05/07/wheels-stolen-from-car-parked-at-sea-tac-airport/

23ux4oz.jpg

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
NGL, i swear it's rare to see a somali lady with just one husband in the west. It's because of how headstrong most are they end up divorcing while pregnant because i quote "i cant stand him anymore". These are habayars now have 3 kids with 3 different fathers. Da funk.

One Somali guy had enough and married a Mexican chick after his failed marriage with a Somali. He ended up with 8 kids with the chick. Waasaq.

Wuts new? We have ones like @VixR and @dhegdheer that are literally the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom dwellers of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom

Here is the video from the American underworld Episodes.

These ppl are stealing entire car parts :ohhh: wtf

Wuts new? We have ones like @VixR and @dhegdheer that are literally the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom dwellers of the bottom of the bottom of the bottom
u ok? u actually typed all of that out... wow

Status
Not open for further replies.