So Mexican men are marrying Somali single mothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In order to get citizenship. When people call Somali women cheap and clean they actually mean single mothers. Mexicans out of all people? Great now we will have short half Somali Chicanos running around! Smh

This is happening in Kansas!

In order to get citizenship. When people call Somali women cheap and clean they actually mean single mothers. Mexicans out of all people? Great now we will have short half Somali Chicanos running around! Smh

latinas value family and honour. they are perfect for single mothers, don't you think?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Smh bowing my head in shame. Why do single mothers degrade themselves. Just becauase you're a mother and a single one doesnt mean you need to have low standards.

Gibiin-Udug

Smh bowing my head in shame. Why do single mothers degrade themselves. Just becauase you're a mother and a single one doesnt mean you need to have low standards.
They get married just to say they have a man. I feel sorry for them. This is where I draw the line, Mexicans shouldn't slither into our community. I refuse to be caught talking shit about a Mexican and he turns around and talks to me in Somali. Say no to interracial marriages.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They get married just to say they have a man. I feel sorry for them. This is where I draw the line, Mexicans shouldn't slither into our community. I refuse to be caught talking shit about a Mexican and he turns around and talks to me in Somali. Say no to interracial marriages.

Honestly they're giving single mothers a bad name. :snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No lie there's one on my fb that's now married to Jesus ( heysuus). He even takes her to Mexico for vacation. This girl was so quit when she use to live here. She was a teen then and I would seef her in the neighborhood and she was soooooo quit. She moved and ended up having a child with an ajahanabi and then this illegal.

Gibiin-Udug

No lie there's one on my fb that's now married to Jesus ( heysuus). He even takes her to Mexico for vacation. This girl was so quit when she use to live here. She was a teen then and I would seef her in the neighborhood and she was soooooo quit. She moved and ended up having a child with an ajahanabi and then this illegal.
I think I know who you're talking about. She married him couple of years ago!! lol

Gibiin-Udug

The mass generalization that happens on here is unreal:ftw9nwa:

You saw some single mother marry a Mexican and now all single mothers marry Mexicans:mjlol:

Mexicans are hardworking ppl. Leave ppl be. They'll marry who they please! Why are ppl so goddamn obsessed on here? :reallymaury:

I want my Somali sisters to marry up, not down!

Why marry a Mexican when you can get Portugese.

Why marry a Hutu when you can get MJ.

Why marry Libyan when you can get khaleeji.

VixR

Veritas
You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group. Their continual upward progression in America is thanks to that, and their prominence is to the point their language might as well be the honorary second language of the United States (if we had one).

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group.
Somalis have the best work ethic, they find the easiest and quickest way to do a hard task without expending much energy :pachah1:

So it's ok to marry Madows but not Mexicans? Weren't you saying people have a choice and it's somali women's choice to marry whoever they want? :draketf: Atleast mexicans have family values and strong family bond unlike Madows.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis have the best work ethic, they find the easiest and quickest way to do a hard task without expending much energy :pachah1:
Not to be insulting, but I think I once made a point on here once that it'd be great if Somalis had the Mexican work ethic :mjlol:

It's like hard work is beneath us. No bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.