SL NEWS: Members of the East Burco community in eastern Berbera district urge the government to intervene over disputed settlement

Bohol

VIP
You are nothing in Burco. HY and HJ individuals each decide when to sleep

HJ have never been elected mayor of Burco before the disputed local elections of 2012 so don't be surprised by their delusions. :lol:

Mayor Dhegolab ruled them for 15 years.

1588015953448.png

Bohol

VIP
Are you serious?

Ileen this guy does not know Burco.

The very first mayor of Burco post liberation was HJ :westbrookswag:

Learn to read. The keyword being elected in elections. :pachah1:

"HJ have never been elected mayor of Burco before the disputed local elections of 2012 "

Another fail, take your L in peace.

Anything related to Burco HJ is no.1

First Mayor. Current mayor. All the councillors.

You have as almost many councillors in Burco as Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Another fail, take your L in peace.

Anything related to Burco HJ is no.1

First Mayor. Current mayor. All the councillors.

You have as almost many councillors in Burco as Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo :drakelaugh:

You became a elected mayor only in 2012 while I was the mayor way earlier. So don't get delusional reer 2012. :lol:

You became a elected mayor only in 2012 while I was the mayor way earlier. So don't get delusional reer 2012. :lol:

I was the mayor before you.

And I am the current mayor. And I own the Burco city council.

You have almost the same councillors as Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
I was the mayor before you.

And I am the current mayor. And I own the Burco city council.

You have almost the same councillors as Dhulbahante in Ceerigaabo :drakelaugh:

How were you the mayor before me? remember we are talking about elected mayors in Burco. Which is why in 2020 you are trying to brag about a mayor while I was the mayor for decades till 2012. :pachah1:

How were you the mayor before me? remember we are talking about elected mayors in Burco. Which is why in 2020 you are trying to brag about a mayor while I was the mayor for decades till 2012. :pachah1:

The first mayor of Burco after the war was a man belonging to the majority community of Burco, aka HJ.

So yes, I was mayor before you.

Your number of councillors in Burco is just one more than number of Dhulbahante councillors in Ceerigaabo. :westbrookswag:

Bohol

VIP
The first mayor of Burco after the war was a man belonging to the majority community of Burco, aka HJ.

So yes, I was mayor before you.

Your number of councillors in Burco is just one more than number of Dhulbahante councillors in Ceerigaabo. :westbrookswag:

I don't get your point. If you claim to be a "majority" in the city. How did this man rule you for 15 years as the elected mayor till the disputed 2012 elections :lol: ?

1588017341459.png

I don't get your point. If you claim to be a "majority" in the city. How did this man rule you for 15 years as the elected mayor till the disputed 2012 elections :lol: ?

View attachment 111601

Same way Riyaale rule SL all these years.

But who was the first mayor? HJ.

Who is the current mayor? HJ

Who dominate the city council? HJ

Who dominate businesses? HJ

Thats all you need to know minority.

Bohol

VIP
Same way Riyaale rule SL all these years.

But who was the first mayor? HJ.

Who is the current mayor? HJ

Thats all you need to know minority.

What you mean Dahir Riyaale? are you trying to say HJ voted for that mayor. :pachah1: :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn: the desperation.

A minority can sometimes be given such opportunity by the majority community.

But when majority community decides to take that opportunity away, we get the result we have. Your condition is almost the same as Dhulbahante of Ceerigaabo.

Bohol

VIP
A minority can sometimes be given such opportunity by the majority community.

But when majority community decides to take that opportunity away, we get the result we have. Your condition is almost the same as Dhulbahante of Ceerigaabo.

You still haven't explained why was Dhegolab the mayor for a decade through elections till 2012 if you are "majority" as you claim.

:pachah1:

Let me help you with, it is because the local Councillors were 14 HY and 6 HJ. :lol:

This is what we call qosol gariir.

You have no way of facing the facts so you attempt to spin, change the subject... etc.

Your reality is this:

Burco has

One mayor. HJ.

One council. Dominated by HJ.

Women lie, men lie.. but numbers.... :trumpsmirk:

Minority, keep searching for random 15 year old clippings that you can insert when you have nothing else to say, maybe that will give you more councillors in Burco :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Minority, keep searching for random 15 year old clippings that you can insert when you have nothing else to say, maybe that will give you more councillors in Burco :drakelaugh:

Abaayo we both know who is the minority hence why in 2020 they are trying to proof they became a mayor in Burco in 2012 for the first time.

:denzelnigga::chrisfreshhah:

:snoop:

Burco is one shared and united city and HJ does not dominate HY in Burco. Badhasaabka is rotated for the city and province. No qurbajoog can turn HY and HJ against each other

No proof needed, you know who the mayor is :trumpsmirk:

Minority keep barking, maybe if you bark louder you will get an additional councillor, so your total number will become 8 :drakelaugh:

Attachments

• maayir-muraad.png
    maayir-muraad.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 45