SL NEWS: Members of the East Burco community in eastern Berbera district urge the government to intervene over disputed settlement

Bohol

VIP
east Burco only has one little bridge and it collapsed. Go donate to it kids. Your neighborhoods in Burco are among the poorest.

1588026880267.png

Burco is my city bro, its everything.

You had plenty of time to correct them earlier but you chose not to. Stop playing dumb.

The record must be kept straight, Burco has:

One God: Allah.

One religion: Islam

One Mayor: HJ.

One Council: Dominated by HJ.

Largest businesses, largest fooqaq, stadium, malls, even the non working airport is on the HJ side. What more do you want?

Complete domination alhamdulilah.

@AarHawd_7 @Al-Burcaawi

Yes mashaAllah for HJ. REAL member of HJ like Aarhawd_7 and al-Burcaaw. Maybe not some newcomer like you

Lets see you stay silent when shisheeye dump on Isaaq and HJ. @Al Muruq dont be like icedman88, who comes out with all the energy against Isaaq while staying mostly dormant against shisheeye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@AarHawd_7 @Al-Burcaawi

Yes mashaAllah for HJ. REAL member of HJ like Aarhawd_7 and al-Burcaaw. Maybe not some newcomer like you

Lets see you stay silent when shisheeye dump on Isaaq and HJ. @Al Muruq dont be like icedman88, who comes out with all the energy against Isaaq while staying mostly dormant against shisheeye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was not responding to him, it was two other people who else who said HJ were pushed to Yerower, and not a single one here including you corrected him.

Why are you not apologising for remaining silent instead of attacking me?

I have no ill will against anyone, Isaaq should be united, but do not expect me to sit and watch as people spread misinformation about HJ or Burco.

I was not responding to him, it was two other people who else who said HJ were pushed to Yerower, and not a single one here including you corrected him.

Why are you not apologising for remaining silent instead of attacking me?

I have no ill will against anyone, Isaaq should be united, but do not expect me to sit and watch as people spread misinformation about HJ or Burco.

Canaan iyo garnaqsiga iyo cilikakanbiga iyo xitaa calaacal udhexeeya Isaaq waxa weeye sax

Dont take the bait from for the 3 sheegads I mentioned and others I missed

What bridge is there in a "HJ district" ? there is only one real bridge in Burco and it is in the HY area. :lol:

You have no idea, what are you are talking about, Burco waad maqashay uune, waxba ka garan maysid nabad baa tahay reer Bohol ah, laga yaabaa inaad maalin safar ku timi, aqoon la'aanta Burco kaa haysa, waxaan ogaaday markaad garan wayday Maayaradii Burco soo maray from 1991 to 2002. Ma ninka, Maxamuud Xaashi garan waayay ee Aadan Waqaf garan waayay ee Maxamed Xusseen garan waayay ee Haybe Bidaar garan waayay,we Muuse Madoobe garanwaayay. Ok dhammaantood ah maayaradii Burco soo maray.

Do you know where is this bridge located?

Deero Bridge Burco
pHgzEBb.jpg

BiuOliQ.jpg

Dahabshiil bridge Burco
5Vjh6La.jpg

The largest bridge in Burco connecting Plaza and Aktoobar is also under construction, dhammaan waxa la dhisay after 2004, and you are bragging the one and only bridge in West Burco built by the Chinese and the macaan.

Bohol

VIP
@TimaJilic those are not bridges. Apart from the second one, where is the source for the second one?

There is only one real main bridge in Burco and it is the Chinese bridge located in west Burco.
1588030612714.png

Bohol

VIP
It's way bigger, HJ built this no chinese LOL,
TZgPL4F.jpg

Are we making up things now? there is a reason it is called the main bridge of Burco. It is huge. The little Deero bridge doesn't come close.

1588031605015.png

vs the Deero bridge which the average person can reach. :lol:

1588031713638.png

We are not talking about who built what but you tried to dispute the size.

You’re the one bragging about a bridge that your clan hasn’t even built. HJ built theirs where are the HY built ones? That one bridge built by the chinese being on HY ends is out of pure luck show us the ones built with HY money:sass2:

Bohol

VIP
You’re the one bragging about a bridge that your clan hasn’t even built. HJ built theirs where are the HY built ones? That one bridge built by the chinese being on HY ends is out of pure luck show us the ones built with HY money:sass2:

Stating the simple fact that it is the largest bridge in Burco doesn't mean "bragging" . There is no necessity to build further bridges in west Burco since the landscape is more different to the east side which the seasonal river goes through the entire east Burco, while in the west side it only goes through the northern tip of it.

Trending

Latest posts