SL NEWS: Members of the East Burco community in eastern Berbera district urge the government to intervene over disputed settlement

I just hope Awal and jeclo make peace because they need each other. In addition, if Muse bixii gets involved he will use qabilyalaad which is sad because those two communities voted overwhelmingly for him in the last election. inaddition, i don't understand why some Awals still support MB because he is stealing our land in Hargeysa both north and west side .

Ceel Gardi is 20km from Berbera on the seaside and it's HJ, Ahmed Farah town, we are going to make Ceel Gerdi great.

Forget Ceel Gardi, East of Berbera is HJ, Jaamalaaye neighbourhood 100% HJ, Batalaale beach 100% HJ, do you Know who was Batalaale, waa HJ.

CM is always threatened by HJ, nothing new. They always know that the take over of Berbera is near. Anything East of Berbera is HJ Land and there is nothing they can do about it.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ceel Gardi is 20km from Berbera on the seaside and it's HJ, Ahmed Farah town, we are going to make Ceel Gerdi great.

Forget Ceel Gardi, East of Berbera is HJ, Jaamalaaye neighbourhood 100% HJ, Batalaale beach 100% HJ, do you Know who was Batalaale, waa HJ.

batalaale & burco kibir:nvjpqts:

CM is always threatened by HJ, nothing new. They always know that the take over of Berbera is near. Anything East of Berbera is HJ Land and there is nothing they can do about it.

True, its ahmed faraxs tullo. anyways i just hope the two sort it out and if ina kahin or muse shaani gets involved it would make the situation worse. I think the ciise muuse elders started the whole thing off. it's true the eastern district of berbera is Habar jeclo all the way to the western district of Erigavo in the town of xiis. inaddition, awal has ports as well along the western coastline of somaliland.Therefore, they don't need to fight over a small port in the outskirts of Berbera.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I highly doubt hj would take over berbera sxb. Lay off whatever your smoking your hardly relevant in the city of berbera. I’m pretty sure last time cm smoked ur askaris with no retaliation. You should come back to reality :heh:

I highly doubt hj would take over berbera sxb. Lay off whatever your smoking your hardly relevant in the city of berbera. I’m pretty last time cm smoked ur askaris with no retaliation. You should come back to reality :heh:

i would say ciise muuse is probably 70% of the city hands down. But, mostly maxamed ciise.

Nah it’s more like 80 and musa Abdalla are the biggest minority Since they’re vice mayor.

True, but i think he is the vice mayor of the district and not just the city. Inaddition, which also explains that Lughaya has a deputy mayor who is Sacad muuse. Sacad muuse live in the eastern district such as ceel sheikh and cabdi geedi .

I highly doubt hj would take over berbera sxb. Lay off whatever your smoking your hardly relevant in the city of berbera. I’m pretty sure last time cm smoked ur askaris with no retaliation. You should come back to reality :heh:

I am sure HJ can capture Berbera in a just few hours if we want. Know that HJ is the only clan in Somaliland that have the most important location, HA will not survive in a week sxb if we capture Berbera, you don't have else where to run.
Not to mention 70% of Somaliland weapons is in our hands.

Killing Casayr in the middle of no where was a cowardly act, they are now all rotten in jail.

I am sure HJ can capture Berbera in a just few hours if we want. Know that HJ is the only clan in Somaliland that have the most important location, HA will not survive in a week sxb if we capture Berbera, you don't have else where to run.

Killing Casayr in the middle of no where was a cowardly act, they are now all rotten in jail.

They should be sentenced to death because wuxuu dilay sarkaal boolis ah

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Oh please I highly doubt you can capture my guy. Clearly you’re delusional if you think you can :mjlol:

if you guys can why haven’t you already?

We could definitely take over Berbera at anytime. We HJ own two neighborhoods in Berbera and reside in 60 of the land in Saxil, its a matter of time. CM is so threatened by Biciiide they shot a Sarkaaal who is member of the Somaliland Army. How low can they get.
:russsmug:

Trending

Latest posts