Skinny Faaraxs/Xalimos Fitness/Gains advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weigh 81kg as of now and I'm trying to put on weight hopefully to around 95. My diet consists of porridge and a banana for breakfast, peanut butter and jam sandwich before lunch, Turkish sandwich and a protein shake, then I have my main meal which is 1/2kg chicken breast, 4 cups of rice. Last meal is usually a tuna sandwich or beans. I go to gym as well.

That sounds good. I actually like PnB sandwiches so that will be easy.

Oh well, you go head and....
keep_it_real.gif
giphy.gif

Nearly forgot to link you the app! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bodyweight.fitness.free&hl=en_GB just follow the instructions and you're good to go :denzelnigga: it even shows u how to progress to the next level

You're not gaining any weight because you're either eating at a maintenance or less than you need. Best way to gain weight is to calculate your TDEE, https://tdeecalculator.net/ it basically tells you how many calories you burn in a day. Just add around 500 calories to whatever result you get and i guarantee you'll start gaining fast.

Obviously the best way around a small calool is getting used to larger meals hahaha I used to eat like a shimbir too until I forced myself to eat larger portions and finish my meals. It got better when I started becoming more active I was hungry all the time and missing a meal would have me weak the entire day, like i was dying of starvation. :damn:

I'm never home because I'm always busy and I barely have time to cook so what I do is cook everything one day during the week and stick it in the freezer for the rest of the week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Hey walaaloyaal,

Help me out. I'm slim and want to become stronger. I had some serious problems opening a jar of tomato sauce a few months ago. I don't want to be restricted to canned foods only because my weak ass can't open the jars. WHAT IF THE CAN OPENER BREAKS AND I DON'T HAVE A FAARAX? And what if he is skinny too?

This will not do.

Anyways, I have:
- Free Weights -- 3 pairs (1, 2 and 3 kg)
- I am free after 18:00 every weekday
- not got the time, money or guts to go to the gym
- some protein powder stuff my sister left behind in the house
- a very busy work time where sometimes I work through lunch

HOW DO I GET ENOUGH CALORIES IN ME?

Please, any gym bunnies help a sistah out.

BaarakaAllahu feekum x
Just keep eating kebabs until you get a few rolls and reach a double d.:banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending