Skinny Faaraxs/Xalimos Fitness/Gains advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey walaaloyaal,

Help me out. I'm slim and want to become stronger. I had some serious problems opening a jar of tomato sauce a few months ago. I don't want to be restricted to canned foods only because my weak ass can't open the jars. WHAT IF THE CAN OPENER BREAKS AND I DON'T HAVE A FAARAX? And what if he is skinny too?

This will not do.

Anyways, I have:
- Free Weights -- 3 pairs (1, 2 and 3 kg)
- I am free after 18:00 every weekday
- not got the time, money or guts to go to the gym
- some protein powder stuff my sister left behind in the house
- a very busy work time where sometimes I work through lunch

HOW DO I GET ENOUGH CALORIES IN ME?

Please, any gym bunnies help a sistah out.

BaarakaAllahu feekum x

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You need to eat more protein rich foods and less carbs unless your looking to bulk.

Do wall sits, assisted pushups(on knees), sit ups/leg lifts.

Stop skipping meals!

You need to eat more protein rich foods and less carbs unless your looking to bulk.

Do wall sits, assisted pushups(on knees), sit ups/leg lifts.

Stop skipping meals!

Is there a way to pack in a lot of calories quickly? I am just super busy during the work day. Should I liquidate a bunch of shit and just down it?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Is there a way to pack in a lot of calories quickly? I am just super busy during the work day. Should I liquidate a bunch of shit and just down it?
Protein shakes are o.k. short term meal replacements. Also eating the all natural granola brands is not bad for replacing meals (not the kind w/chocolate)

I wouldn't recommend food liquidation because it tastes terrible.

The best way is eating full meals or making many small meals you can eat at work on the fly..pbnj sandwhich, nutella (no more then 1xweek) sandwhich,home cooked meals..

Lifting is the fastest way to become stronger imo but if you don't have access to a gym or you're limited with the weights u have then bodyweight fitness is an excellent replacement.It's just basically doing any exercise that leverages your own bodyweight to build strength

There's a whole subreddit for it that I found really handy when getting started
----------------> https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine this basically tells you how to get started and gives you a recommended routine
-----------------> FAQ section which will answer any questions u may have https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/faq

You can do it anywhere and if you keep at it long enough and continue progressing you can eventually do cool shit like one handed handstand and other gymnast type stunts :obama:

Lifting is the fastest way to become stronger imo but if you don't have access to a gym or you're limited with the weights u have then bodyweight fitness is an excellent replacement.It's just basically doing any exercise that leverages your own bodyweight to build strength

There's a whole subreddit for it that I found really handy when getting started
----------------> https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine this basically tells you how to get started and gives you a recommended routine
-----------------> FAQ section which will answer any questions u may have https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/faq

You can do it anywhere and if you keep at it long enough and continue progressing you can eventually do cool shit like one handed handstand and other gymnast type stunts :obama:

I'm not going to stop until I can do a handstand push up!

I need fat friends. I honestly eat so little and could happily eat less. I need to go on that show Supersize versus Superskinny and swap lives with a human marshmallow.
In this case it helps if you are good with a kitchen knife. Or is it a moral stand against gluttony that's the cause of your under eating?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I weigh 81kg as of now and I'm trying to put on weight hopefully to around 95. My diet consists of porridge and a banana for breakfast, peanut butter and jam sandwich before lunch, Turkish sandwich and a protein shake, then I have my main meal which is 1/2kg chicken breast, 4 cups of rice. Last meal is usually a tuna sandwich or beans. I go to gym as well.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Find out your TDEE (Google TDDE caculator) and eat like 500 more calories. You'll gain about a pound a week.

If you want to work out, you could do bodyweight stuff but I would recommend finding a gym tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending