Siyad Barre Curse On Somalia Is Real

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Siyad Barre himself was a curse, a plague in human form that obliterated our young democracy.
The first thing he did when he illegally seized power, was targed MJs, hence the creation of SSDF. I'll always believe that he engineered the assassination of Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke.

I respect ur views puntitequeen but on this issue im Siyad Loyalist on the following grounds which your points never answer.

1. He was 50/50 he did good and bad nation-wide and has touched each clan, he didn't do just BAD as U corruptly want to see.
2. Nothing has come close to him in leadership post 91, if he is so bad, why is everyone after him even 'worse'?
3. Marehan clan honesty in power is un-matched by any clan, they don't enrich gedo-abudwaq when in power nor have I heard of any Marehan leader who had enriched himself.
4. I believe in 'merit' based government where there is 'evidence' of your clan leadership quality not 'igu sawir' or 'empty words' like HSM or hag leaders.

Let's please respect our difference, lakin tani kama tanasulayo >>>> SADE is the best clan to lead the nation when u look other at other clan performance.

Afweyne took us the war against Ethiopia without preparation or strategy to weaken or get rid of your sub clan that held the majority army leadership posts. Doctoro ma Stockholm syndrome ba kugu dhacay kkk πŸ˜‚

The enrichment and corruption aspects exist amongst all clans, but one thing I've noticed amongst MX leaders is that they tend to not focus much on development in their home regions whenever they are in power, which is much different from most other clans. They seem very nationalistic minded and promote those ideals as well.
Strangely MX is seen by my clan most of them as good folks regardless of what Afweyne did to us but because of their warm hospitality I think it's why they aren't hated or disliked much

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Scientists have discovered a 100-million-year-old mosquito perfectly preserved in amber.
1695238795133.jpeg

Ditoore is a Fossilized CBB

I suggest Puntites and NGM ignore him he has found a niche to piss off both parties and get maximum reaction. I will not be responding to his cocktail of lies and gibberish.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
@DR OSMAN in all honesty, if the Communist states didn’t support Ethiopia during the 77 war and we took back Galbeed & Hararghe we wouldn’t have fallen to the shit that happened afterwards. All this Issaq genocide, clan wars/beef would be squashed or non existent but even if it did happen right after that I’m sure it would be more than 50/50 support/hate for Siad barre post-term

I respect ur views puntitequeen but on this issue im Siyad Loyalist on the following grounds which your points never answer.

1. He was 50/50 he did good and bad nation-wide and has touched each clan, he didn't do just BAD as U corruptly want to see.
2. Nothing has come close to him in leadership post 91, if he is so bad, why is everyone after him even 'worse'?
3. Marehan clan honesty in power is un-matched by any clan, they don't enrich gedo-abudwaq when in power nor have I heard of any Marehan leader who had enriched himself.
4. I believe in 'merit' based government where there is 'evidence' of your clan leadership quality not 'igu sawir' or 'empty words' like HSM or hag leaders.

Let's please respect our difference, lakin tani kama tanasulayo >>>> SADE is the best clan to lead the nation when u look other at other clan performance.

Waliga jir oo joog, but increase your empathy for his victims.

And use your vast intellect (MashaAllah), to research booli qaran corruption.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 294853

Ditoore is a Fossilized CBB

I suggest Puntites and NGM ignore him he has found a niche to piss off both parties and get maximum reaction. I will not be responding to his cocktail of lies and gibberish.

Yes i am fossilized at Sade leadership qualities, waan ku gowracan ahay till death takes me. I don't like their political philosophy only(centralism) tho.

Plus I am in-direct investment of Siyad Barre government. I don't bite the hand that made me unlike the other clowns nation wide, I do have principles. Stop believing in these anti-sade crowd who count all the negatives of siyad but corrupt themselves to ignore all his positives. While no leader has ever reached that stage of ppl counting wanaagisa iyo xumaan, it's totally all xumaan after xumaan after him.

1:46-1:52 Mark is what I say for Sade.

Where would I be without my Sade DAWG. It ain't easy being who we are(Somali yet distinctly frank/honest Australian)

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Waliga jir oo joog, but increase your empathy for his victims.

And use your vast intellect (MashaAllah), to research booli qaran corruption.
The entire Ethiopian army was brought to genocide my clan in 1980 by SSDF, and even when the Habeshi withdrew SSDF allied with USC continued to target civilians well into the mid 1980s.

MX don't know this shit, not our elders and not our youth and its best they don't to be honest.

Let us instead party and sing kumbaya Darood and show empathy to each other.
Chris Brown Dance GIF