Siyad Barre Curse On Somalia Is Real

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes Yes, this is another Siyad Barre topic and as usual will end in 50% support and 50% boo. What the people don't understand, this approval rating is far better then any leader enjoys after siyad barre, not 1 leader since Siyad Barre enjoys his approval rating of 50% support and 50% boo, any leader after Siyad Barre always has an approval rating of 95% boo and 5% supporter(clan loyalist), lol.

No clan has reached Siyad Approval rating post 91, you can insult him all you want, Bal AAR keen hal leader post siyad barre that can bring 50% support across all Somali clans. You can't, therefore you must accept that he is the greatest leader Somalia ever had.

So back to why I created this topic. I think Siyad Barre curse is real because nothing NOT EVEN Remotely close to him has appeared, so their must be a curse on this nation. I think Somalis know deep down that Marehan is the best leader in Somalia and they feel jealous. Bal aar sheeg hal beel who can match the sade leaders in terms of NO corruption.

No Sade leader when in power ever mis-use govt resources for gedo-abudwaq nor can u mention any sade leader who has enriched himself while in power. War runta miyaan isku sheegno, they are the closest thing we have to 'western standard leadership', why keep deflecting, denying, adding more distractions?

I suggest we START being adults and not children and all clans visit Siyad Barre grave and seek forgiveness from him and acknowledge he was RIGHT and all Somali clans WERE wrong. Lets then put SADE into power, corruption won't exist, we will start looking like a real nation if that's what your DESIRE is, if that isn't your desire then say what your true intentions are. We must demand from Sade nothing more then abiding by Federalism state building principle.

Farmajo had national support at the local level, while our current leaders can't even drink 'shah' with their ppl, no nation will respect us when a leader is scared for his life from his own ppl.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally give Sade my Bayah to lead Somalia indefinitely untill state recovery is achieved as long as they don't violate constitution and the spirit of federalism.

john kerry clapping GIF

The evidence is to hard to ignore for their clan legit leadership qualities unless you want to BLIND yourself out of 'jealousy and rage' but that's not me. My intention is national pride, and we can't get there with the current crop of leadership.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade has EARNED the right based on past performance in leadership, showing no corruption either for their leaders or their clan territories. That is EARNED RESPECT, respect isn't GIVEN freely as other clan demand.

Crown SADE our presidential clan nationally. It's time ppl EARN their spot in Somalia no more test n try me nonsense or give me respect without any evidence.

Sade has EARNED the right based on past performance in leadership, showing no corruption either for their leaders or their clan territories. That is EARNED RESPECT, respect isn't GIVEN freely as other clan demand.

Crown SADE our presidential clan nationall

All they did was introduce the following to Somalia:

Idolatry (worship of Siad Barre)
Corruption
Poisoning wells
Raping women
Bombing civilians

And then they occupied Kismaayo for years, robbing and raping again, if it wasn't already clear to Somalia what their culture is.

I don't know what kind of sixir they have read on you as of late, but Ilaahay ha kaa qaado.

Finally @DR OSMAN

During the first elections in Somalia, Marehan tried to have their own clan party, they only got 1 vote or something equally humiliating. The only reason Siad Barre seized power, was because his clan can't ever get it based on demographics, hence the fake 'Wadani' card. Study their history carefully, you've missed a few key details.

If they are 'Wadani', I shudder to think what treachery looks like.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All they did was introduce the following to Somalia:

Idolatry (worship of Siad Barre)
Corruption
Poisoning wells
Raping women
Bombing civilians

And then they occupied Kismaayo for years, robbing and raping again, if it wasn't already clear to Somalia what their culture is.

I don't know what kind of sixir they have read on you as of late, but Ilaahay ha kaa qaado.

Your just going to list all his negatives and ignore his positives like signing off for garowe-bosaso road and port and the amount of human capital majerten developed under his rule, this is nationally he touched the nation at each clan level. Farmajo had national support at local level also not igu sawir staged support given money.

They are the most non corrupt clan also, noone comes even close to their dacadnimo.

Your just going to list all his negatives and ignore his positives like signing off for garowe-bosaso road and port and the amount of human capital majerten developed under his rule, this is nationally he touched the nation at each clan level. Farmajo had national support at local level also not igu sawir staged support given money.

And when was the North-South road and Bosaso Port signed off on? AFTER SSDF went to red beret deegaans and gave them a well-deserved beating. He couldn't afford to have multiple rebel groups across the country so he used that to silence the rebellion in the North-East.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And when was the North-South road and Bosaso Port signed off on? AFTER SSDF went to red beret deegaans and gave them a well-deserved beating. He couldn't afford to have multiple rebel groups across the country so he used that to silence the rebellion in the North-East.

You missed the point of my argument sister. U cannot present any leader who has even 50% love and 50% hate like Siyad across all Somali clan. Every leader has universal 99% hate post 91 and only 1% support due to their clan, that's the current crop of leadership post 91.

Siyad Barre every clan he touched his wanaag and his xuman, why can't we produce leaders like that quality? u will never get 100% approval in politics.

You missed the point of my argument sister. U cannot present any leader who has even 50% love and 50% hate like Siyad across all Somali clan. Every leader has universal 99% hate post 91 and only 1% support due to their clan, that's the current crop of leadership post 91.

Siyad Barre every clan he touched his wanaag and his xuman, why can't we produce leaders like that quality? u will never get 100% approval in politics.
Who are the 50% that love him?

Every single life that he destroyed, matters more than his so-called good. Every. single. life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who are the 50% that love him?

U haven't been to a social cafe with clans right? whenever siyad or marehan topic is brought up, no matter if it's hawiye, darod, or watever sub clan, 50% cheer him for the good he did, 50% boo him for his bad things. My point is we will never find a leader that comes close to that post 91, where now our leaders 99% are hated and only 1% support them their jifi kkkkkk

U haven't been to a social cafe with clans right? no matter if it's hawiye, darod, or watever sub clan, 50% cheer him for the good he did, 50% boo him for his bad things. My point is we will never find a leader that comes close to that post 91, where now our leaders 99% are hated and only 1% support them their jifi kkkkkk

Serial killers don't kill every person they meet
Rapists don't rape every person they meet.

In fact, these kind of people may even do charity and other humane things, still does not make them any less abhorrent.

Dr, try to have empathy for the lives he destroyed, instead of thinking about the people he didn't manage to destroy, thanks to Allah's intervention.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Serial killers don't kill every person they meet
Rapists don't rape every person they meet.

In fact, these kind of people may even do charity and other humane things, still does not make them any less abhorrent.

Dr, try to have empathy for the lives he destroyed, instead of thinking about the people he didn't manage to destroy, thanks to Allah's intervention.

Ok forget siyad barre u can list all his negatives and corrupt yourself by ignoring his positives across all Somali clan. Show me one clan who comes close to NO CORRUPTION as SADE. They never enrich their leaders when in power, plus never use govt funds for gedo/abudwaaq. Now answer me one clan that comes close to their dacadnimo in power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stand with Puntitequeen as we all chant to sade your clan has produced best leadership we ever had and show the least corruption

Ok forget siyad barre u can list all his negatives and corrupt yourself by ignoring his positives across all Somali clan. Show me one clan who comes close to NO CORRUPTION as SADE. They never enrich their leaders when in power, plus never use govt funds for gedo/abudwaaq. Now answer me one clan that comes close to their dacadnimo in power

Are you for real? Marehan leaders pocket all the money and their people lick their feet in gratitude. All MX shacab seem to need, is a cult-like following and they're easily pleased. Are you fooled by them?

Also @DR OSMAN

Dictators don't attack everyone, in fact, they choose groups of people that they protect, this way they'll always have loyal footsoldiers. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to sleep at night due to being paranoid that everyone is out to kill them. For every person who loves Siad, Saddam, Gaddafi and these others, there are countless people who loathe them.

So you just gonna act like he didn give his clan members almost all the positions at the end of his reign :mjlaugh:

So you just gonna act like he didn give his clan members almost all the positions at the end of his reign :mjlaugh:

They were robbing Somalia blind and guess what else? Allegedly, MX elite escaped Somalia just before the civil war broke out, they got the internal scoop on what was about to happen and let everyone else be blind sided.