Since when are Somalis arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Correction like diaspora Somalis

In Puntland, they speak better English than Arabic.

The libraries are full of English books. Almost no Arabic books.

English should become an official language in Somalia. It's more useful than Arabic and it will open their minds more.

All the groundbreaking scientific research is published in English language academic journals.

In Puntland, they speak better English than Arabic.

The libraries are full of English books. Almost no Arabic books.

English should become an official language in Somalia. It's more useful than Arabic and it will open their minds more.
Bulshit I've been to puntland all their tv is Arabic they all have either Nile sat or arab sat watch Turkish or Indian soap operas in Arabic that's besides the usual Arabic in school is this what you call good English https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...heinously-murders-the-english-language.51598/

Their Arabic is even worse.

I could speak English with about 1 in 3 of the people. I doubt it's that high for Arabic.
I'm talking about the children they are increasingly learning more Arabic because of the media don't be surprised in the next 20 years most Somalis will be fluent in Arabic

Apollo

VIP
I'm talking about the children they are increasingly learning more Arabic because of the media don't be surprised in the next 20 years most Somalis will be fluent in Arabic

Let's be real, what's the use of Arabic in Somalia? Most of them are too poor to travel to Arab countries.

While with English they can do business with the entire world and read all the scientific studies. It's a lot more useful. There are also tons of free online courses in English (MOOCs).

English-speaking African countries like Kenya or South Africa are also generally wealthier than French or Arabic based ones.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somalia is in the Arab league for political reasons
But it is obvious as daylight that Somalis aren’t Arabs by any stretch of the imagination

I thought in order to qualify to being Arab, you would have speak the Arabic language which we don’t.

We should leave that useless league.:camby:

Imagine, if we never joined that shit? We would never be considered Arabs today:cosbyhmm:

And as for the language, I think Somalis should learn Arabic, so we can understand the Quran better.

Do you know much benefits it gives us there's a reasons why we joined when they begged for us, they're our biggest traders.
im still on my #arabexit shit :camby:im tired of people thinking we're arab just cuz we're part of that damn league, if it was called the muslim league i wouldnt care

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We like to claim successful people :ftw9nwa:
We got Arabs in here now. So we got a Latina, at least 2 Ethiopians, we have someone from fucking Bosnia, some people who are obviously Black. What's next? Welcome to the forum though.

Pretty soon, this place is gonna change its name to "Spot". :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending