Since when are Somalis arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond

It's never that deep
You’d rather be identified in a group alongside Bantus?
I'd rather be identified as somali not two groups were not part of and what's quite amazing is your tendency to use that while "ayrab brothers" attitude and look down on other groups. Interesting to say the least.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I'd rather be identified as somali not two groups were not part of and what's quite amazing is your tendency to use that while "ayrab brothers" attitude and look down on other groups. Interesting to say the least.

Theres no thing as Somali American or British Somali. Its either Black or Arab you choose. Somalis are too laangaab to be categorised just by themselves

Last edited:
Ilhan is Somali, her husband is Somali her kids are Somali. The people that supported her as you can see are Somalis, arabs just claim us when we do good lol.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Theres no thing as Somali American or Somali English. Its either Black or Arab you choose. Somalis are too laangaab to be categorised just by themselves
Well get it somehow instead of favouring a group your not even part of let alone not even genetically related to.

There is a reason why us Somalis need to build up the Somali brand and Identity, cause other people will try to claim you and steal your success.

Lol so people actually believe we are Arabs now.

I wonder who has been spreading those rumours?

I’ll give you a clue it’s not the Arabs

@government @Cognitivedissonance @World
We wuz Arabs and shiet
Lol actually it is a fact in most of the Arab world that Somalia is an Arab country most Arabs have never met a Somali so they assume they are just Arabs although the Arabs in the diaspora know Somalis aren't Arab because Somalis can't speak Arabic but alxamdulilah me and @Cognitivedissonance are working to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending