Should Puntland separate completely from Somalia like SL?

As far as I'm concerned, yes, Punt is autonomous and self-sufficient. We have a president, our own infrastructure and the population is markedly different from those in the south.

NidarNidar

Punisher
This is probably Ethiopia wet dream, for our own benefit we should really work within a federal system, we're stronger united.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Idk cause it’s unlikely we get recognized so why waste time begging nighas and making victim stories like SL. It benefits us more to eat off the govt, use our autonomy to develop our lands and threaten them with secession whenever they act out of line. We have leverage so let’s use it.

Boqortoyo ila warsheikh unakh leh tell our agents in the west our words let the false maaryoole weep bring back suldaan Kenadiiid ambition to his people

Back out banner

Attachments

• nedladdning.png
    nedladdning.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
  • images.png
    images.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
What does that have to do with Xamar? Again, no one is giving Somalis 20 UN seats.
If little jabuuti can get a seat why not jebertiya

Jebertiya would be a net plus for somalis all over the world we already have agents in places were shisheeye feel safe at

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230904-023416_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230904-023416_X.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 40
We welcome this as HAG will lead Somalia for the next century as we’ll pick PL MPs similar to SL
Why are you always instagating shit, are you an enemy of the Somali people? Yesterday you was cheerleading for the secessionists north, niggaz got disarmed, then you was quiet for a couple of days and then back to your antics again with Hag and irir samaale bullshit.. I even doubt your hawyie wallahi.. Most hawiye I've met never had so much cuqdad as you do.

If little jabuuti can get a seat why not jebertiya

Jebertiya would be a net plus for somalis all over the world we already have agents in places were shisheeye feel safe at
Bro it's 2023, qabiil is not a nation, beside even within darood, they wouldn't even be able to agree.. They'll divide themselves into sub tribes and squabble about the power.. We need one nation who equally Serves and represents all Somali tribes regardless of their size..

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why are you always instagating shit, are you an enemy of the Somali people? Yesterday you was cheerleading for the secessionists north, niggaz got disarmed, then you was quiet for a couple of days and then back to your antics again with Hag and irir samaale bullshit.. I even doubt your hawyie wallahi.. Most hawiye I've met never had so much cuqdad as you do.
I don’t have cuqdad for y’all sxb. Why can’t I support removing our rival for leadership in Somalia tho?

I don’t have cuqdad for y’all sxb. Why can’t I support removing our rival for leadership in Somalia tho?
Somalia needs a good leader, who can develop and lead the country, I know this kinda leader exist in every somali qabiil.. Beside one qabiil cannot have monopoly on the leadership, that's why we need a democratic system, where everyone have the chance of belng elected by the citizens on the basis of their merit and politics rather than their qabiil affiliation.

Trending