Should I date/marry this "white" girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't know why your putting yourself and your future children under so much stress to install an identity in them. If you want to keep your heritage why don't you just marry a Somali? Why all the hypocrisy and the complications?
I wish it were that easy... unfortunately there aren't any Somalis in my university(up north).

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Marry who you want. However, you need to realize that your kids are half Somali regardless of whether you are male or female. Just accept that and stop with the stupid statements that you are your man and the child will adopt your clan BS.

VixR

Veritas
I don't know why your putting yourself and your future children under so much stress to install an identity in them. If you want to keep your heritage why don't you just marry a Somali? Why all the hypocrisy and the complications?
The arguement is they are full Somalis cuz he's a man. But to get away from the West and avoid the children being radically westernized and too overly influenced by their mother's culture, a Somali man and White woman will uproot their mixed children and partake in a journey to far east raise them in Asia, where they will see no other kids like them and will be almost completely surrounded by Asians. But to offset their becoming radically easternized Weebo hybrids, they will be subjected to yearly trips to Somalia.

This sounds like the perfect plot for someone who wants to subject their kids to a disaster identity crisis of epic proportions.:dwill:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can't be worse than some of y'all cadaan and madow washed lost souls kkkkk

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The arguement is they are full Somalis cuz he's a man. But to get away from the West and avoid the children being to overly influenced by their mother's culture, a Somali man and White woman will uproot their mixed children and partake in a journey to far easr raise them in Asia, where they will be almost completely surrounded by Asians, but to offset their becoming radically easternized Weebo hybrids, they will be subjected to yearly trips to Somalia.

This sounds like the perfect plot if someone who wants to subject their kids to a disaster identity crisis of epic proportions.
I can assure you that the biological make up of a child does not determine whether or not they will go through an identity crisis :D

VixR

Veritas
I can assure you that the biological make up of a child does not determine whether or not they will go through an identity crisis :D
It's not the biological makeup I'm questioning...

Somewhere you lost the plot. Your best chance (of their marrying a Somali) is a situation like your uncle's, going to Somalia.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You're creating a meaningless sense of racial pride. You shouldn't worry about whether or not your children are of a particular heritage or not, you should raise your children to be decent human beings who appreciate both their parents heritage.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Just marry a Somali if youre that worried about dhaqan
1) A Somali with no remnants of their culture and pretty much is no different to a white British / black British.

or

2) A well cultured and confident foreigner coming from a good country who has only taken the good from the West.

What do you prefer in your opinion?

Personally I would go for #2. The only benefit in number 1 is mostly due to your family, but my parents speak Arabic as they were educated there and it's where they met. The negatives with #1 however, are many and pale in comparison to #2.

As for a well cultured Somali who is educated, then there is no women better. But you would need to be very fortunate to come across one of those in the West.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
1) A Somali with no remnants of their culture and pretty much is no different to a white British / black British.

or

2) A well cultured and confident foreigner coming from a good country who has only taken the good from the West.

Personally I would go for #2. The only benefit in number 1 is mostly due to your family, but my parents speak Arabic as they were educated there and it's where they met. The negatives with #1 however, are many and pale in comparison to #2.

As for a well cultured Somali who is educated, then there is no women better. But you would need to be very fortunate to come across one of those in the West.

You'd be fortunate to find a cultured Somali girl in the west?!! :umwhat:

Don't shame Somali women man! There are tons of Somali women who are decent and cultured, you're just looking for reasons to marry that chick with an ease of mind.
:reallymaury:

IMG_4966.JPG

or

This guy is Somali model Naleye jr, his name reflects his root and tribal inheritance but there are not any Somali thing in him, not Muslim, date foreigners. That's the future of your kids. With Somalia bad situation in last 20 years, your kids will prefer their mum side. Good luck.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You'd be fortunate to find a cultured Somali girl in the west?!! :umwhat:

Don't shame Somali women man! There are tons of Somali women who are decent and cultured, you're just looking for reasons to marry that chick with an ease of mind.
:reallymaury:
And vice versa for the women (my comment wasn't entirely gender specific)

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
And vice versa for the women (my comment wasn't entirely gender specific)

Mate, this is clearly just an attempt by you to try and find a reason to not marry a Somali.

Look, if you marry a foreigner don't be surprised if your children marry non Somalis too.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're creating a meaningless sense of racial pride. You shouldn't worry about whether or not your children are of a particular heritage or not, you should raise your children to be decent human beings who appreciate both their parents heritage.

DZTXhmC.gif

:cosbyhmm: I'm guessing you don't approve of my message?

Bahal is all about dat racial purity :bell: Go to any post about Somali women marrying ajnabis and you'll see him in action :pachah1:
Yet he doesn't offer the same treatment to men :lolbron:

His a staunch nationalist as well :russ: You should see what he says about the poor bantu minority

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Bahal is all about dat racial purity :bell: Go to any post about Somali women marrying ajnabis and you'll see him in action :pachah1:
Yet he doesn't offer the same treatment to men :lolbron:

His a staunch nationalist as well :russ: You should see what he says about the poor bantu minority

i know a few guys like this, they have never dated a somali girl in their life but still diss somali girls who date out, its probably has something to do with male ego and pride.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i know a few guys like this, they have never dated a somali girl in their life but still diss somali girls who date out, its probably has something to do with male ego and pride.
I think that guys who marry out bring diversity into the Somali gene which is good (just don't marry Madows folks).

Status
Not open for further replies.