Should I date/marry this "white" girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bahal is all about dat racial purity :bell: Go to any post about Somali women marrying ajnabis and you'll see him in action :pachah1:
Yet he doesn't offer the same treatment to men :lolbron:

His a staunch nationalist as well :russ: You should see what he says about the poor bantu minority

I bet they're the type to scream "racism!" When a neo Nazi calls them a .
:drakelaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bahal is all about dat racial purity :bell: Go to any post about Somali women marrying ajnabis and you'll see him in action :pachah1:

His a staunch nationalist as well :russ: You should see what he says about the poor bantu minority

I believe race traitors of any gender should be shunned by Somali society

:ufdup:

The Bantu menace is supported by history, we do not have the luxury of liberalism when our very existence as a people is on the line.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

He's a misgonyst old dwarf.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I believe race traitors of any gender should be shunned by Somali society

The Bantu menace is supported by history, we do not have the luxury of liberalism when our very existence as a people is on the line.

I agree we should kill them.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Unless the children are bastards then no they won't contribute to the Somali gene

I'm sorry but I think you lack simple understanding of genetics. Both parents provide an equal number of chromosomes to their child and thus the idea that women won't contribute to the Somali gene is rendered unscientific.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
At least now they're a little more intellectually honest with themselves and admit it's atrocity either way.
How are a woman that approves of genocide?

True, thanks to the holocaust.

Women approving of genocides is like a slave approving of slavery. Women suffer the most in genocides.

VixR

Veritas
How they are? I'm fine thank you.
Genocide was only ever a crime when you were the victim, which is myopic to say the least. People now generally admit to it being a terrible affair, it's a more honest approach, giving value to human life.

Fine? No, you should really try to ponder and answer the question more thoroughly, like really think it through.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Genocide was only ever a crime when you were the victim, which is myopic to say the least. People now generally admit to it being a terrible affair, it's a more honest approach, giving value to human life.

Fine? No, you should really try to ponder and answer the question more thoroughly, like really think it through.

I don't really care. I'm pro kicking or killing the Gosha people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending