shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do. Shall I post the pictures of ethiopian troops fucking your women in Somalia ? They control you. That's a signing ceremony you see, economic parternership. We're partners not a bastard child of ethiopia like Somalia
You can deny it all you want Yall taking orders from them without a single bullet fired

Zero

Somaliland patriot
We dont hate, you're a nuisance making illegal foreign deals. Somalia would be better place if everyone cooperated. But you dont, you dont follow the law,you are prolong the unnecessary. You don't care about somaliland because you know you wont get recognition this way, you're just pretending you do.
Somalia would be a better place if the president wasn't elected in a airport hanger instead of an one man,one vote system.

Somalia would be a better place if the FGS only controled more than 30% of Mogadishu.

Somalia would be a better place if FGS paid their Somali Soldiers and didn't leave everything to foreign troops such as AMISOM.

Somalia would be a better place if you people worried about Kenya activily taking land openly instead of Somaliland which has been out of your reach for 27 years.

Somalia would be a better place if Al Shabab wasn't bombing civilians 2 blocks away from villa Somalia and the FGS stays silent.

Somalia would be a better place if the FGS showed even a fraction of care about xamar and Somalia like they do with Somaliland than today Somalia would be a better place.Sadly they,like yourself,only get movitated when cuqdad is involved.

Somalia would a better if the president wasn't elected in a airport hanger instead of one man,one bote system.

Somalia would a better if the FGS only controles more than 30% of Mogadishu.

Somalia would a better if FGS paid their Somali Soldiers and didn't leave everything to foreign troops such as AMISOM.

Somalia would a better if you people worried about Kenya activily taking land openly instead of Somaliland which has been out of your reach for 27 years.

Somalia would a better if Al Shabab wasn't bombs civilians 2 blocks away from villa Somalia and the FGS stays silent.

Somalia would a better if the FGS showed even a fraction of care about xamar and Somalia like they do with Somaliland than today Somalia would be a better place.Sadly they like yourself only get movitated when cuqdad is involved.

The one man one vote will come once we're ready, were building institutions from the ground up, once they are strong everything else will come. Funny how every time you're backed into a corner you start criticizing the fgs and say the same things repeatedly. Stay in your bubble of illegality nobody will take you serious. Somaliland will be seen as place for easy money, enjoy the crumbs.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The one man one vote will come once we're ready, were building institutions from the ground up, once they are strong everything else will come. Funny how every time you're backed into a corner you start criticizing the fgs and say the same things repeatedly. Stay in your bubble of illegality nobody will take you serious. Somaliland will be seen as place for easy money, enjoy the crumbs.
Both Turkey and Qatar are buying up assets in Somalia.Let alone all the other foreign actors,terrorists and warlords.They are far more dangerous than a single deal made by Somaliland which belonged to Djibouti before.But no,its all about money and cuqdad.You guys see how the DP World deal opened the doors for us and the increasing number of multinational companies wanting to invest and viewing Somaliland as a secure and stable location through which to access the east African market.

Keep your cuqdad alive and strong my boy.If deflecting all your problems to Somaliland is what makes you sleep at night and wakes you up in the morning,then be my guest.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I have a strong sense that if the nation of Somaliland and the state of Puntland would cooporate on all aspects Somalia would be a stable nation within 10 years.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I have a strong sense that if the nation of Somaliland and the state of Puntland would cooporate on all aspects Somalia would be a stable nation within 10 years.
That is far fetched to say the least.Puntland has to first recruit real soldiers in their ranks of militia and secondly they must pay their soldiers and civil servants each month on time.Puntland is stable considering the other federal states of Somalia.The FGS only expects some support in politics from Puntland,but everything else broke Puntland is basically as useless as Ogadan.Even chaotic xamar contributes more greatly to the economy of Somalia than Puntland.

The Ethiopian Colony of the Southwest Regional State.
The Kenyan Overseas Territory of Kismayo.
The Bantu Colony of Mogadishu (AKA Nairodishu/Ugandishu/Burundishu/Amisomdishu/).
The Ethiopian Protectorate of Puntland.
Why are you saying these things whilst Ethiopia and the UAE are using your port. Somaliland is a , she would sell her ports to anyone apart from Somalia. Secondly why the f*ck are you calling Somalia "a", you are denouncing basically you and every other Somali on this forum, no gain my brother. Somalia is currently at it's lowest and once we rise back , we are gonna invade Somaliland and replace those self-hating isaaq monkeys and put some smart unionist ones instead.:siilaanyolaugh:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why are you saying these things whilst Ethiopia and the UAE are using your port. Somaliland is a , she would sell her ports to anyone apart from Somalia. Secondly why the f*ck are you calling Somalia "a", you are denouncing basically you and every other Somali on this forum, no gain my brother. Somalia is currently at it's lowest and once we rise back , we are gonna invade Somaliland and replace those self-hating isaaq monkeys and put some smart unionist ones instead.:siilaanyolaugh:
One can only dream.

But in the meantime keep on cheerleading for the FGS who lets AMISOM collect the payments that belong to the Somali soldiers while they ignore Kenya openly taking their land and al shabab who keeps blowing up their citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
That is far fetched to say the least.Puntland has to first recruit real soldiers in their ranks of militia and secondly they must pay their soldiers and civil servants each month on time.Puntland is stable considering the other federal states of Somalia.The FGS only expects some support in politics from Puntland,but everything else broke Puntland is basically as useless as Ogadan.Even chaotic xamar contributes more greatly to the economy of Somalia than Puntland.
To answer you first statement , the whole issue about soliders is a secondary issue in my view for both parts while discussing unity , I mean you dont start bulding a house from the top. And that Mogadishu/mogadishuans contribute a great deal to the Economy mor so than puntland i can agree to that aswell , but i wouldent either say puntland is a lost case in terms of Economy quite the oppisite puntland has some hard cooked traders.

One can only dream.

But in the meantime keep on cheerleading for the FGS who lets AMISOM collect the payments that belong to the Somali soldiers while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up their citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

Fail trolling skills. Nobody is ignoring Al shabaab they have greatly reduced in numbers, defections are at a all time high, increased drone strikes, our intelligence game is improving.

Whats really sad thought is you making fun of your own people being blown up? how low can you get?

One can only dream.

But in the meantime keep on cheerleading for the FGS who lets AMISOM collect the payments that belong to the Somali soldiers while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up their citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif
Tell me, when Somaliland gets international recognition , what are they going to do with the Berbera port deal?

Berbera: former somali port, now the Port of the UAE

Somaliland: Puppet state of Ethiopia and the Wahhabis

Hargeisa: former city of Somalia, now refurbished grand temple where isaaq somalilanders pray to foreigners who arrive so that they can get independence

The one and only thing that will make "somalilanders" behave and become normal is this face
Siad_Barre.png
I mean, a dog knows his master

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
To answer you first statement , the whole issue about soliders is a secondary issue in my view for both parts while discussing unity , I mean you dont start bulding a house from the top. And that Mogadishu/mogadishuans contribute a great deal to the Economy mor so than puntland i can agree to that aswell , but i wouldent either say puntland is a lost case in terms of Economy quite the oppisite puntland has some hard cooked traders.
Its only natural that the Capital produces more growth than rest of the country , are you with me ? And back to the subject the key reason why i belivie a United puntland and Somaliland can make hardcore changes is beacuse the elders from Sland and the Elders from Pland have a real sense of united clanship than other States/clans , i would argue but hey this is only toughts concers of mine. Broski !

Fail trolling skills. Nobody is ignoring Al shabaab they have greatly reduced in numbers, defections are at a all time high, increased drone strikes, our intelligence game is improving.

Whats really sad thought is you making fun of your own people being blown up? how low can you get?
What do you expect, they blame innocent Somali women and children for Siad Barre's warcrimes

Tell me, when Somaliland gets international recognition , what are they going to do with the Berbera port deal?

Berbera: former somali port, now the Port of the UAE

Somaliland: Puppet state of Ethiopia and the Wahhabis

Hargeisa: former city of Somalia, now refurbished grand temple where isaaq somalilanders pray to foreigners who arrive so that they can get independence

The one and only thing that will make "somalilanders" behave and become normal is this face
Siad_Barre.png
I mean, a dog knows his master

My brother, refrain from using this tyrant as an argument. This man destroyed somalia lets be real here. Refrain from tribalism also these things will make somalia only regress.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I agree with your statement Puntland isn't a lost.They have a bright future if they make correct decisions and work more closely with xamar.

Maybe read what your friend @Somles_Darees2 posted first.What I stated was facts about how al shabab blows up people a lot lately in xamar while AMISOM remains useless and how silent the powerless FGS stays.

I'm laughing at the FGS who is a joke.

Its only natural that the Capital produces more growth than rest of the country , are you with me ? And back to the subject the key reason why i belivie a United puntland and Somaliland can make hardcore changes is beacuse the elders from Sland and the Elders from Pland have a real sense of united clanship than other States/clans , i would argue but hey this is only toughts concers of mine. Broski !
I doubt that the so called "Republic" (Region) of Somaliland will work with Puntland, even after Somaliland took parts of Puntland

I agree with your statement Puntland isn't a lost.They have a bright future if they make correct decisions and work more closely with xamar.

Maybe read what your friend @Somles_Darees2 posted first.What I stated was facts about how al shabab blows up people a lot lately in xamar while AMISOM remains useless and how silent powerless the FGS stays.

I'm laughing at the FGS who is a joke.

You're laughing at innocents being murdered. Wallahi you're sick in the head. Atleast the fgs is working on it wtf are you doing apart from laughing behind your pc?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You're laughing at innocents being murdered. Wallahi you're sick in the head. Atleast the fgs is working on it wtf are you doing apart from laughing behind your pc?
I say AUN like the rest of world and move on.They aren't my fellow citizens.I only care about my home country Somaliland.I hope you would care about your homeland Somalia too instead of wasting time online hating on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.