shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont even understand what im saying thats how stupid you are. A self declared country and its law is immediately nullified because self declaration is illegal in itself according to international law. You formed a government, elections basically for nothing. You brainwashed xoolo. The only credit i give it is that it kept the peace, but only via lies and deceit. Good luck with recognition sxb.
i dont kbow y
The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

The reason you can't see why this deal is so great for SL is because you are ignorant about SL and are blinded by cuqdad.

Somalia is a house for foreign use and yet you guys waste time critizing a great deal that will bring prosperity to us and that will have nothing to do with you instead of cleaning up your own backyard.Kenya is openly taking your lands and Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.But the SL port deal is all you worry about.

Your cuqdad and jealousy smells.
civilians in mogdisho dont care if somalialand gets indepence or not .
there are ppl from somaliland who come to xamar for work .i myself seen it with my own eyes .landers who come there to work openly wear somaliand bracelets and Somaliland flags in their cars nobody gives them any sort of trouble .there is no cuqdad.
your making it seem like somaliland is some sort of heaven on earth .we all know if that was the case landers wouldnt make tharib through the desert .last time i checked your country was in africa the shit hole on earth and in east africa the shittiest hole in africa .
southparkgifs-3o6ZtkFJ2LPoTaTMYM

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I see now why the isaaq traitors doesnt want to join Koonfuria.

They believe in different levels of traitorship!

So their level of traitorship is the smallest, but the traitorism of koonfuria is the worst the biggest (according to their view).

I see now why the isaaq traitors doesnt want to join Koonfuria.

They believe in different levels of traitorship!

So their level of traitorship is the smallest, but the traitorism of koonfuria is the worst the biggest (according to their view).

They worship the Arabs and Ethiopians while Somalis are killed daily, i cannot imagine a bigger bunch of traitors and self haters.

But you guys laugh at the people dying in libya and in the Mediterranean no problem. And still to this day still cry for Abo Siyad. Spare us your hyprocracy I've never seen you call out one of your own on here

same libyans who enslave others? f*ck them

:ooh::damn::mjlol::jcoleno:

And their stuttering president aka his excellency shigshigaaye is no where to be seen amidst this chaos and humiliation. I think they should outsource all their jobs to Uganda. They should let this general become the president already, at least the parliament will listen to him:mjlaugh:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
They worship the Arabs and Ethiopians while Somalis are killed daily, i cannot imagine a bigger bunch of traitors and self haters.
We joined an union with Italian Somalia in 1961 instead of going our own way like Djibouti.That single mistake cost us in the 1980's and ruined the lives of 2 generations.Somalia did it to themselves.You could've stopped Siad barre in 1969 after he killed the democratically elected president and took power.Instead you morons supported him till he destroyed everything and only started fighting back in the last 2 years of a disastrous Darood regime in power for 22 years.The real traitors are you guys as proven by how the chaos in Somalia continues untill today while we have found peace and stability.Many of you still consider that idiot Siad Barre a hero.They worship the greatness of a man who refused a peace settlement when he had control of 95% of Ogadan.To this day Somalis from Somalia refuse to compromise on anything like their hero Siad Barre.

Your hypocrisy and cuqdad know no limits.I used to be sympathetic towards Somalia and its situation.But after learning and experiencing their unwavering hatred for Somaliland I have instead found enjoyment in your chaos and self destruction.Because now I know that the chaos is created by Somalis themselves who refuse to compromise on anything.May the chaos in Somalia continue for decades to come.

Ethiopia has been a great ally of Somaliland since the 1980's.They helped us fight back the regime and took our refugees with open arms.My family was one of them.My father tells me how his views on his historical arch nemesis changed that day when they protected them from the Somali National Army.I can almost imagine that moment of irony.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Itachi itd futile no matter how much you tell them the truths they will never agree
Is @Itachi your alt or did you just not read any of his nonsense posts?You would be ashamed at reading this low educated kids straw man arguments full of hypocrisy and cuqdad.Almost in every post he either calls us apes or monkeys.

"Join the shithole Somalia who is full of foreign actors and troops,has a huge international debt unlike Somaliland and a terrorist group that blows citizens up 2 blocks away from villa Somalia,you dumb apes!!!":siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.