shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your statement Puntland isn't a lost.They have a bright future if they make correct decisions and work more closely with xamar.

Maybe read what your friend @Somles_Darees2 posted first.What I stated was facts about how al shabab blows up people a lot lately in xamar while AMISOM remains useless and how silent the powerless FGS stays.

I'm laughing at the FGS who is a joke.
The only thing that is a laughing stock is the so called "Republic" (Region) of Somaliland, let me explain why.

1. They made rape illegal recently, wow, now they think of it

2. They would rather take in Yemeni men as refugees rather then Somali women and children, when they are somali

3. They claim to be sovereign but they share a port with 2 nations

The one and only thing that will make "somalilanders" behave and become normal is this face
Siad_Barre.png
I mean, a dog knows his master
:denzelnigga::deadpeter::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
AUN Jalle Siyaad. He tamed caydiid and his hutu crew.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I doubt that the so called "Republic" (Region) of Somaliland will work with Puntland, even after Somaliland took parts of Puntland
@Somles_Darees2 we are only talking discussing possible salutions not negativty Im not concered with who got the bigger mucles i strongly belivie in unity even if it would mean Goin separate ways but they key word should always be who can we work together to move forward beacuse if we like it or not we are in the same boat the prosperity of my brother is my prosperity at least this is how i intend to keep my Mind In Sha Allah

I say AUN like the rest of world and move on.They aren't my fellow citizens.I only care about my home country Somaliland.I hope you would care about your homeland Somalia too instead of wasting time online hating on us.
How the f*ck are we hating you, the federation of keikistan and the group nazbols is more likely to be internationally recognise then a region that uses a similar name as the nation that it was to secede from. Not to mention a "somalilander" started this thread about Somalia.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
They claim to be sovereign but they share a port with 2 nations
The DP World port deal literally happened a few months ago.Nothing has been even build yet.Compare that to the Turkish and Qatar port and military base in Somalia,not to mention AMISOM.So please don't come up with bullshit that only make sense from a cuqdad stand point.

How the f*ck are we hating you, the federation of keikistan and the group nazbols is more likely to be internationally recognise then a region that uses a similar name as the nation that it was to secede from. Not to mention a "somalilander" started this thread about Somalia.
Many Somalilanders hate our name too.But both the countries name and flag were made hastly in a time of war.Soon enough we will change our countries name.Don't worry.

DRACO

VIP
The DP World port deal literally happened a few months ago.Nothing has been even build yet.Compare that to the Turkish and Qatar port and military base in Somalia,not to mention AMISOM.So please don't come up with bullshit that only make sense from a cuqdad stand point.
Don’t waste energy on that Somalian

The DP World port deal literally happened a few months ago.Nothing has been even build yet.Compare that to the Turkish and Qatar port and military base in Somalia,not to mention AMISOM.So please don't come bullshit that only make sense from a cuqdad stand point.
How about they complain about Kenya completely owning Kismayo's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
port completely. Or that the poor people of Kismaayo get expensive and little amounts of coal and they have to chop down trees to cook while Kenya exports the coal on a daily basis.:pachah1:

The difference between a war torn nation and a peaceful region is that we need as much as non-african support. You just sell it to develop a port. Not to mention, you say Somalia is your enemy, so why isn't Ethiopia your enemy?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Don’t waste energy on that Somalian
Yeah.I have realized have been talking to a wall.I'm going to bed soon anyways.
port completely. Or that the poor people of Kismaayo get expensive and little amounts of coal and they have to chop down trees to cook while Kenya exports the coal on a daily basis.:pachah1:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

The Somali government is already complaining about kenya practically invading Somalia, by sea. Anyways, this is why we need a nationalist government. Farmajo is currently breaking the record of patriotism and defense of the motherland

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I agree with your statement Puntland isn't a lost.They have a bright future if they make correct decisions and work more closely with xamar.

Maybe read what your friend @Somles_Darees2 posted first.What I stated was facts about how al shabab blows up people a lot lately in xamar while AMISOM remains useless and how silent the powerless FGS stays.

I'm laughing at the FGS who is a joke.
@Zero Im talking about a chessgame not
The amount of delusion on this page is tragic.
halima hey bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending