Shias Are The Only Muslims Helping Palestinians 🇮🇷

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I gotta give credit to our Shia brothers for the work they’re doing. I’m amazed by the silence coming from the Sunni Arab/Muslim rulers. This is the reality but for many Sunnis (Shias are a bigger enemy) They’d rather attack them instead of the Jews so many people are too blind to see the truth.

May Allah have mercy on the people of Gaza and accept the martyrs into Jannah. ❤️ 🇵🇸 🤲

Hezbollah been pulling the old “hold me back” trick and they still ain’t put in work against Israel lol, we all know the cowardice and timidity of the Muslim governments but to frame the shias as being the biggest threat to Israel is beyond ridiculous

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I gotta give credit to our Shia brothers for the work they’re doing. I’m amazed by the silence coming from the Sunni Arab/Muslim rulers. This is the reality but for many Sunnis (Shias are a bigger enemy) They’d rather attack them instead of the Jews so many people are too blind to see the truth.

May Allah have mercy on the people of Gaza and accept the martyrs into Jannah. ❤️ 🇵🇸 🤲

Its their hate for the Yahud that is driving them. Heeylu Sunnah are loving Yahuud nowadays! Dancing in the clubs and shaking fuuto dhuuso!
culture muslim GIF

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Hezbollah been pulling the old “hold me back” trick and they still ain’t put in work against Israel lol, we all know the cowardice and timidity of the Muslim governments but to frame the shias as being the biggest threat to Israel is beyond ridiculous
Dragon Ball Kefla GIF by Toei Animation

Iran, Hezbollah, and the Shia rebels in Yemen have done more for Palestinians than the entire Sunni Muslim ummah combined.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

They attacking random ship that have nothing to do with Israel mate. A lot of ships stopped their operations and it may cost other people more money for shipping on online.

It's hard to help Palestine when Hamas undermines everything.

We would see a much stronger defense for Palestine if they weren't run by a terrorist organization.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The gulf countries very survival is held by the US It is groups of despotic family enterprises that would collapse in a heartbeat if it were not supported by the US. e.g Saudi Arabia It can’t even win a war with Yemen. No one in the well equipped Saudi Army wants to die for his king… it is basically a mercenary army in it for the money. There are five thousand Saudi princes, a handful of other tribal factions, and a population of 25 million or so mostly poor people with no great love for their despot.

Iran has a population of 80 million, a majority of whom are nationalists

reer

VIP
Sunnis in Gaza are fighting against the Zionist heavy artillery with pipe rockets. Shia are busy killing Muslim in Northwestern Syria.
shia/iran are like "the devil you know" for zionists. they might hate them but they prefer shia/iran/assad over a sunni state in syria.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Weren’t you a massive atheist.

:dead:

It could be true but you have to understand if hezbollah attacks Lebanon will cease to exist.

Trending

Latest posts