Shabaab capture part of Yubbe district Sanaag

I literally said you're nurturing and arming them while leading them to our side? it was not long ago alshbab were captured in badhan and they were from hiiraan came originally from burco not to mention captured soldiers using SL currency etc
Why would you blame Sland when it doesn't even control Badhan. Everyone knows Badhan is controlled by clan militias and is pretty much lawless. Couple of people from Burco in Galgala isn't enough to accuse Sland.

Just like Isis in Pland aren't armed by Sland the same goes for Al shabab in Galgala.

Bohol

VIP
Xarshaw is north of Daallo.:mjlol:

And? the distance between his base and Xarshaw is 60 km. While Sland region governor Muse Bixi has actual support in 45 km strip (between Gabiley and west Hargeisa).

:gaasdrink:
upload_2019-11-17_21-20-56.png

Why would you blame Sland when it doesn't even control Badhan. Everyone knows Badhan is controlled by clan militias and is pretty much lawless. Couple of people from Burco in Galgala isn't enough to accuse Sland.

Just like Isis in Pland aren't armed by Sland the same goes for Al shabab in Galgala.
they were arrested in badhan but came originally from the western side stop deflecting a couple kulaha while you're literally bringing southern terrorist to the north

RAG LAGU TUHMAYO AL-SHABAAB OO LAGU QABTAY DEGMADA BADHAN EE GOBOLKA SANAAG

"Xubnahan ku eedaysan Al-shabaab oo ka soo jeeda Koonfurta Soomaaliya ayaa sida la xaqiijiyay markii hore waxay ka yimaadeen dhanka Koonfurta iyagoo ka soo wareegay dhinaca Somaliland."

https://puntlandpost.net/2019/08/12...lagu-qabtay-degmada-badhan-ee-gobolka-sanaag/

And? the distance between his base and Xarshaw is 60 km. While Sland region governor Muse Bixi has actual support in 45 km strip (between Gabiley and west Hargeisa).

:gaasdrink:
View attachment 82212
Like I said his territory is in North of Daallo. He's there because the Government and the elders want to solve this problem peacefully. If the elders give the green light to Sland expect him to either surrender or run away.

Bohol

VIP
Like I said his territory is in North of Daallo. He's there because the Government and the elders want to solve this problem peacefully. If the elders give the green light to Sland expect him to either surrender or run away.

He is there because no one can touch him. Sland learned its lesson in Dhoob where they tried to prevent him taking over north Sanaag but failed. Don't entertain yourself and think Caare won't kill if provoked (HJ community of Ceelafweyn learned it the hard way). And last I checked wasn't Sland region begging him to ask for "forgiveness" and this was his response.

"I am President b!tches":gaasdrink:

they were arrested in badhan but came originally from the western side stop deflecting a couple kulaha while you're literally bringing southern terrorist to the north

RAG LAGU TUHMAYO AL-SHABAAB OO LAGU QABTAY DEGMADA BADHAN EE GOBOLKA SANAAG

"Xubnahan ku eedaysan Al-shabaab oo ka soo jeeda Koonfurta Soomaaliya ayaa sida la xaqiijiyay markii hore waxay ka yimaadeen dhanka Koonfurta iyagoo ka soo wareegay dhinaca Somaliland."

https://puntlandpost.net/2019/08/12...lagu-qabtay-degmada-badhan-ee-gobolka-sanaag/
"Bringing Southern Terrorists":mjlol:. I can play this game too and say Pland is behind the guys in Galgala and are doing this to get Aid, weapons. Couple of months ago they let Al shabab take Af-urur without casualties and then couple of days later Al shabab retreated and Pland militia went back to the village.

https://goobjoog.com/ciidamada-puntland-oo-dib-ula-wareegay-deegaanka-af-urur-ee-gobolka-bari/

"Ciidamada daraawiishta Puntland ayaa saakay ku baxay deegaankaasi, waxaana isaga baxay kuwa Al-shabaab, iyadoo aan lasoo sheegin wax dagaal ah oo halkaasi ka dhacay."

"Ciidamada Puntland ayaa sabab aan la shaacin uga soo baxay deegaanka Af-urur ee gobolka Bari, waxaana markii ay halkaa kasoo baxeen la wareegay ciidamada Al-shabaab."

Puntland has also been releasing Al Shabab prisoners and hasn't been carrying out sentences of the terrorists who were sentenced to death.

@9:00

Now stop crying about Sland and deal with your terrorist cousins in Pland.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Burco is a salafi city, super religious lots of Al shabaab supporters in Burco its known. Especially the hj side of the city, i’ve seen it with my own eyes
Do you idiot know what salafi even means? You lot subhumans talk as if your experts in these fields fucking no surprise for your profile pic.

Trending