Shabaab capture part of Yubbe district Sanaag

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I already said this before,sanaag is a threat to somaliland security,terrorists from puntland will use sanaag as a gate way

As long as they train and arm that fat caare in Sanaag we will send Al shabaab boys from Burco in their mountains to terrorize them

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
It's barley been 10 years and 3 months since the last terrorist attack in SL. Something fishy is going on here for sure.
When you have neighbours that has isis rooming free in their dusty region what do you expect?they are just taking advantage of the lack of law and order in shithole sanaag

I already said this before,sanaag is a threat to somaliland security,terrorists from puntland will use sanaag as a gate way
you're literally housings terrorists and then letting them get free ride from daallo to PL side of the mountain range:gucciwhat:are u that delusional or just mentally challenged?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Sxb religious fanatics and al shabab are 2 diff things,al shabab is anti gov and can not be tolerated in somaliland

I am from Burco sxb how are u telling me. Al Shabaab has some presence in Burco maybe not military but they are definitely out there

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Holy sh@t Muse Bixi is in deep shot these men cannot be paid off like Dhulloz and Warsans

Farm

VIP
IEC4l0B.jpg

:damedamn:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
you're literally housings terrorists and then letting them get free ride from daallo to PL side of the mountain range:gucciwhat:are u that delusional or just mentally challenged?
terrorist have been training in puntland for sometime now,but i see the bullshit propaganda got to you

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I am from Burco sxb how are u telling me. Al Shabaab has some presence in Burco maybe not military but they are definitely out there
Their ideology present in fanatic burco and having power are two different things brah,those fanatic turds in burco should be carefull not to let them take charge,they already seen the results in a,if they are proud of their city that is

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jeegaan move are clear as the blue sky. They couldn't fight fair and square with Mujahiid Col.Caare. Now releasing alkabab rats so they can accuse him as supporting the terrorist. Good Move Jeegaan :ehh:.

Haven't we seen Pland and Al shabab in Bari taking over villages(af urur) from each other without casualties?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Jeegaan move are clear as the blue sky. They couldn't fight fair and square with Mujahiid Col.Caare. Now releasing alkabab rats so they can accuse him as supporting the terrorist. Good Move Jeegaan :ehh:.

Thank you mudane. Great move by the Jeegaan administration. We promise you if you keep supporting that fat Caare these niggas will reach Garowe, Reer Xirsi gaalo gudan and ciise riyoole will be under harsh Al Shabaab rule

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Thank you mudane. Great move by the Jeegaan administration. We promise you if you keep supporting that fat Caare these niggas will reach Garowe, Reer Xirsi gaalo gudan and ciise riyoole will be under harsh Al Shabaab rule
Since 2006 you let them reach Sanaag and Bari Mountains. Thanks for your help :bell:.

Trending

Latest posts