Shaah corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why would you destroy your marriage because of sex? Surely he's got some sort of personality to distract her from the bad sex?

I would just stay for the kids sake tbh. Ain't no body got time to be raising your children with another man that isn't even their father.

But then again only Allah can judge.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
this is so weird but I got this random anonymous post and it's RATED-R please comment if your 18 and older thank you

Salam abayo..This group is known for judgment but can you plz share this on my behalf l. I wanted to share a dilemma I have been going crazy about, Ive been dating a Norwegian ajanabi guy for 8 months we have been talking about settling down and there's an issue that is keeping us from moving toward, we've been intimate for 4 months now and the sex has been amazing I have never experience anything like this . He is my first ajanabi I have ever dated and I'm madly in love with him I can't see my myself with any other men. But last week things changed because he said he's not as satisfied as me because he goes down on me a lot and I love it but I have never returned the favour.

I really love him but I'm grossed out about going down on him I don't know if it's because his stuff his pink or because he doesn't wash it sometimes I see him not even whipping. Should I just try it or tell him he has to start cleaning himself before I can consider this??

Plz don't be judgmental!!

:dead1::dead1:

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Let's have this thread as a sticky where we can have all the group's posts here. We need people with access to thay group to share whatever is posted there

Can I change the title of your thread @waraabe to: "Secrets of Somali Girls"

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Let's have this thread as a sticky where we can have all the group's posts here. We need people with access to thay group to share whatever is posted there

You're giving their abstract fantasies a platform. You're bring it into existence, you dumb f*ck. :lol:

Reign

VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You honestly are an enemy to Somalis. May Allah protect us from your sharr. What would you gain from making it sticky and humiliating our females?

You honestly are an enemy to Somalis. May Allah protect us from your sharr. What would you gain from making it sticky and humiliating our females?

How come when other people post similar things, they are given a free pass but when I do it, I am attacked?

Alright I won't do it but when I post normal threads that are not controversial, you must respond and make it platinum because those threads I make are dead but the controversial ones I make go platinum.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a freaking :damn: Bal may ceebtan qarsato instead of sharing it with the world. :francis:

I had the best sex ever kulaha you know she a big time hoe when she rating her sex life.:drakekidding:

Reign

VIP
How come when other people post similar things, they are given a free pass but when I do it, I am attacked?

Alright I won't do it but when I post normal threads that are not controversial, you must respond and make it platinum because those threads I make are dead but the controversial ones I make go platinum.
You can post controversial things just as long as you are not shaming anyone. Making this thread sticky and changing the name as you suggested makes it look bad on all us Somali girls and you are shaming us when these stories are probably all fictional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts