Serious Question: Why Can't Somalis Mind Their Own Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I was with a mate a couple months back and a habiyar approached us and spoke to my friend in Somali, completely ignoring me :mjcry:
She literally walked past me to go and speak to him, I look completely Somali so I didn't and still don't understand why she didn't speak to me first :kendrickcry:
I know it's minor but that shit got to me :meleshame:
I understand your point completely. I'd be more disappointed if they didn't speak to me or at least ask me if I was Somali. There's barely any that live near me so it's always good convo every time.

I really don't understand your last point. How can other people draw that reaction from you?

It's just the annoying over bearing policing that constantly goes on for harmless actions that pisses me off

Say my male co worker and I finished work and we're walking to the bus stop just chatting. I've had eedos come up to me and lecture me about appropriate behaviour and how it's haram to be with non mahrem lmao. I'm sorry but if you're randomly going to get in my business then i will tune u out

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I understand your point completely. I'd be more disappointed if they didn't speak to me or at least ask me if I was Somali. There's barely any that live near me so it's always good convo every time.
Funnily enough I've been approached more times by random Ethiopians and Sudanese than I have by Somalis, although that's probably because I live in a city that's got quite a lot of Somalis as is :manny:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
It's just the annoying over bearing policing that constantly goes on for harmless actions that pisses me off

Say my male co worker and I finished work and we're walking to the bus stop just chatting. I've had eedos come up to me and lecture me about appropriate behaviour and how it's haram to be with non mahrem lmao. I'm sorry but if you're randomly going to get in my business then i will tune u out

See it's all perspective. I didn't consider the females angle in the situation and your entitled to feel any way you like. I guess pretending to be non Somali to save face from your experience is valid.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Funnily enough I've been approached more times by random Ethiopians and Sudanese than I have by Somalis, although that's probably because I live in a city that's got quite a lot of Somalis as is :manny:
Ethiopians be the most bold. I've had many approaches by them especially in d.c. most were cool and conversated but a few kept it pushin after the intros.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ethiopians be the most bold. I've had many approaches by them especially in d.c. most were cool and conversated but a few kept it pushin after the intros.
*Babbles in Amharic*

"I'm sorry I'm not Ethiopian :tacky:"

:what:"Are you Habesha?"

"No I'm Somali."

4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg

"I'm sorry I asked :meleshame:"

Why the hell are you making me feel bad for not being Ethiopian :what1:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
*Babbles in Amharic*

"I'm sorry I'm not Ethiopian :tacky:"

:what:"Are you Habesha?"

"No I'm Somali."

4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg

"I'm sorry I asked :meleshame:"

Why the hell are you making me feel bad for not being Ethiopian :what1:
It's a trip but I'm an asshole back if I can sense their hostility but most of the time it's just fear on their part.

Back to our original point: how can a male feel culture shame or fear of fobs talking to them. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending