Serious Question: Why Can't Somalis Mind Their Own Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Shit you almost lost your train? Damn that would make me soooo furious online long after it happened too.

btw someone minding your business is them getting into your personal life or something they're not a part of. Simply talking to someone or asking for help isn't minding their business. Are you a snowflake or something?

Snowflakes are special and unique in their own way so thank you for the compliment.

And everyone knows Somalis can't mind their own business. Always gossiping about people who they don't know.

Nigga I'm Somali you think white people care about Somali forums?
I've only seen white people act awkward in public and saying a stranger talking to them is them interrupting your business and being rude.

You may be Somali but you definitely exert yourself as a nonSomali.

Either way make an introduction thread.

ItsHanna

I've only seen white people act awkward in public and saying a stranger talking to them is them interrupting your business and being rude.

You may be Somali but you definitely exert yourself as a nonSomali.

Either way make an introduction thread.

I do have anxiety and I think it's weird to approach a stranger and expect them to help you. This lady didn't say please she shoved her phone in my face and demanded I make a phone call for her. There was no asking.

I do have anxiety and I think it's weird to approach a stranger and expect them to help you. This lady didn't say please she shoved her phone in my face and demanded I make a phone call for her. There was no asking.

If you have anxiety and can't handle normal social interactions then the "problem" is with you and not those approaching you. Are you saying there's a problem with Somali people (and culture) because they don't immediately accommodon't you and your anxiety before even approaching you?

Just say you can't next time. It's not hard.

ItsHanna

If you have anxiety and can't handle normal social interactions then the "problem" is with you and not those approaching you. Are you saying there's a problem with Somali people (and culture) because they don't immediately accommodon't you and your anxiety before even approaching you?

Just say you can't next time. It's not hard.

Somali people are just too familiar. I don't know you. I don't own you anything. Don't approach me.

That doesn't seem that bad, just tell her ur running late next time u run into a situation like that.

I don't mind being stopped most today the time but they've been times I've legit pretended not to be somali just to be left alone lmaooo

ItsHanna

That doesn't seem that bad, just tell her ur running late next time u run into a situation like that.

I don't mind being stopped most today the time but they've been times I've legit pretended not to be somali just to be left alone lmaooo

Lmao that's only for the Somali males. I help the females out even though it's annoying.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis love getting too comfortable it's true. When they stare at me I make a phone call or look in the opposite direction to put them off from talking to me.

Lmao that's only for the Somali males. I help the females out even though it's annoying.

Even the females get the ":drakekidding: sry no Somali" treatment if they stop me in the street to lecture me lmao

I don't mind going out of my way to help out it's the one hour long maxadaros I can't deal with

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

I really don't understand your last point. How can other people draw that reaction from you?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was with a mate a couple months back and a habaryar approached us and spoke to my friend in Somali, completely ignoring me :mjcry:
She literally walked past me to go and speak to him, I look completely Somali so I didn't and still don't understand why she didn't speak to me first :kendrickcry:
I know it's minor but that shit got to me :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts