SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her and watched her when she had 5k or 6k subs and ma sha Allah amazed at how quickly her subs grew. Anyways, jaqo yeesha this is between her, Allah and her family and I dont get why people are concerning themselves on a person thats not even related to them.

If we want more/different Somali content, we have to provide it ourselves
PLEASE JOIN THE GAMEEEE

I made a parody of makeup videos haha
Some people are GREATTT at it! but it's not my trade. I'm not really into make up or hair stuff.
I just make silly videos and I'm thinking about doing daily vlogs. But my channels pretty random
Although, it started kicking off when I did a DNA video and a NONsponsered DNA giveaway.

But as far as this gal, she's beautiful and she's doing her
It's between herself and god. She even says she'll be ready when she's ready so
for whatever reason or reasons, it's her decision yeah :)

If we want more/different Somali content, we have to provide it ourselves
PLEASE JOIN THE GAMEEEE

I made a parody of makeup videos haha
Some people are GREATTT at it! but it's not my trade. I'm not really into make up or hair stuff.
I just make silly videos and I'm thinking about doing daily vlogs. But my channels pretty random
Although, it started kicking off when I did a DNA video and a NONsponsered DNA giveaway.

But as far as this gal, she's beautiful and she's doing her
It's between herself and god. She even says she'll be ready when she's ready so
for whatever reason or reasons, it's her decision yeah :)
lool, I'm camera shy. plus I'm a gaal, so i intend to stay discrete. good luck with your content.

Wearing hijab is not a game. You have to wear it for Allah.

Nowadays, in our culture, a female who doesn't wear the hijab is considered to be worse than a hooker who wears the hijab. After-all, we celebrate mass murderer warlords as long as they pray and fast and consider a hijab-less chick as someone who has abandoned the Mohamedian religion. The Arab Muslims don't sexualise children, we and few other non-Arab Muslims are the only ethnicities who don the hijab on children. It has become a national dress-code and if they don't wear, they will be cursed, insulted and humiliated. Its no longer fi sabil laah. I bet she was pressured to wear it again. They have no choice.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nowadays, in our culture, a female who doesn't wear the hijab is considered to be worse than a hooker who wears the hijab. After-all, we celebrate mass murderer warlords as long as they pray and fast and consider a hijab-less chick as someone who has abandoned the Mohamedian religion. The Arab Muslims don't sexualise children, we and few other non-Arab Muslims are the only ethnicities who don the hijab on children. It has become a national dress-code and if they don't wear, they will be cursed, insulted and humiliated. Its no longer fi sabil laah. I bet she was pressured to wear it again. They have no choice.

Nacas, nobody is sexualising children. Mothers put hijabs on their daughters literally just to build a habit. It's really not that difficult to figure out. If you're against that for whatever reason, that's fine but don't come with this sexualisation of children nonsense.

Nacas, nobody is sexualising children. Mothers put hijabs on their daughters literally just to build a habit. It's really not that difficult to figure out. If you're against that for whatever reason, that's fine but don't come with this sexualisation of children nonsense.
You're both wrong. Most somali girls just have bad hair and can't be bothered to keep it kempt. Our culture of elaborate hair grooming is dying as a result

lool, I'm camera shy. plus I'm a gaal, so i intend to stay discrete. good luck with your content.

You can do whatever you want without advertising your gaalnimo. Somalis aren't obsessed with religion unless you bring it up.

Besides, you are a guy aren't you? I am confused.

Who is celebrating mass murderer warlords??????

You're both wrong. Most somali girls just have bad hair and can't be bothered to keep it kempt. Our culture of elaborate hair grooming is dying as a result

Bro

It helps, it lowers the cost of maintaining hair-styles with its time and financial resources spent on it. But Somalis in general and our women in particular, they tend to have the best hair available to mankind. But what happens when a religion of the middle ages and the lack of proper hair-care which is also is destroyed by sand storms coupled with aggressive sexual deviant men of that era see a female who has spent a fortune and time to showcase her hair. They become horny by the look of it. Covering hair is an ancient pre-Islamic tradition. It seems today that only Muslim men become horny if they see a female's hair.

decca

Are you a foreigner? where will I start? Puntland/Somaliland/Mogadiscio's Villa Somalia/ every regional administration are run by a warlords who and each promises his constituency he will fight off his enemies (other Somalis) and is hailed a hero by his subjects/clan members. Have you ever seen them talk openly about starting reconciliation talks with the other or preaching peace? They are always threatening one another or intruding into one another's territory. Most Somalis will consider them as their leaders, but I consider them all warlords. If you tell me your clan, I will point to you several warlords which you will strenuously deny them to be warlords. The same goes for every Somali and his "clan heroes".

The hair to be covered, it is considered "3awra", is that Right? If it wasn't "3awra", there will be no need to be covered. So why is a child head covered? Is it for Training aka brainwashing aka indoctrination purposes? It isn't even "Sunnah" to sexualise children and cover a child's hair because the Arabs would have done it.

decca

Are you a foreigner? where will I start? Puntland/Somaliland/Mogadiscio's Villa Somalia/ every regional administration are run by a warlords who and each promises his constituency he will fight off his enemies (other Somalis) and is hailed a hero by his subjects/clan members. Have you ever seen them talk openly about starting reconciliation talks with the other or preaching peace? They are always threatening one another or intruding into one another's territory. Most Somalis will consider them as their leaders, but I consider them all warlords. If you tell me your clan, I will point to you several warlords which you will strenuously deny them to be warlords. The same goes for every Somali and his "clan heroes".

I don't agree with any leaders threatening anyone as warlords. I also do not care about clans. They do not matter. What matters is coming together as one country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts