SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.
She claims to have an identity crisis and she's not wearing it anymore because "she just can't take it anymore".

But we all know the real reason

Just a week ago, she was told by a company that would pay her to promote their hair products to take off her hijab.

How does it mean you are an atheist if you flip flop? I've been wearing the hijab for 12 years and I still contemplate what it would be like without it. Of course I won't take it off. But sometimes a girl misses the breeze in her hair and neck and especially for a girl who's only had it for a short time she'd be more likely to take it off

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You might be right because she said she's "going through an identity crisis", whatever that means.:ayaanswag:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yo she talks too much, blablabla . Well she took it off, so she should stop being a hypocrite.

Please ...people take off their hijab with no financial incentives. If she's getting paid for it...so what. People take it off and on always. I don't wear the hijab but I'm in awe with the amount to strength some girls have to wear it every day especially in the West. I also know how hard it is to wear, especially if you're iman is weak. To each his own.

Lol "identity crisis" my ass.

I wonder how much she's being paid.

Go to famebit.com or Whalar.com it's where you can find "influencers" like herself to market products. You can go as cheap as 100$.

Influencer marketing is incredible if it's done properly. But what this girl did by exposing these emails is completely selfish and unprofessional. I give kudos to the sales agents prosepecting skills. You can tell it was a generic email that was mass produced.

I swear I'm using this email cadence.

Duchess

VIP

Twenty year old Somali Youtuber Halima based in London, aka Love Halssa has turned over a new leaf. With over seventy thousand subscribers amassed through her hair tutorial and make up videos, Halima decided to start wearing her hijab again. She had previously made the decision to not cover her head since late last year but yesterday, she posted a video on her YouTube channel to explain her choice to cover hair. Before this she deleted all her previous videos that expose her beautiful hair, surprisingly, most of her subscribers were supportive of her religious decision by expressing their admiration for the courageous decision. Halima, who started her YouTube channel to chronicle her hair care routines and hair journey to longer healthier hair had been sponsored and collaborated with major brands. Her decision comes off as bold and inspiring.

All her "deleted" videos are back up.:ftw9nwa:

I think she's a troll.:icon lol:

I hope she didn't do it for the views.

If Famebit sees this she's done for. The influencer marketing space is very small at this point. If an influencer gets shitty reviews it's pretty much over for them.

She's too young and immature to think "Entrepreneurial", 90% of her content shows her wearing no Hijab, the sales agent didn't give a f*ck about the Hijab all he saw was a fan base. This could actually be used as a case study by influencer marketing companies on what not to do. LooooL

s3-news-tmp-111596-screen5_1--2x1--940.png

This is what the famebit portal looks like.

Muslim beauty products don't sell in the USA as much as they sell in Asia or Middle East. This poor girl had the right intentions in the wrong market.

s3-news-tmp-111596-screen5_1--2x1--940.png

This is what the famebit portal looks like.

Muslim beauty products don't sell in the USA as much as they sell in Asia or Middle East. This poor girl had the right intentions in the wrong market.

She's not a poor girl she knows what she's doing. Her views dropped since she started wearing the hijab and I think it's cos her fanbase was mainly ajanabis. Look at how many views this video got 287k+

Duchess

VIP
That video was only two month ago!

She was being praised for "deleting" all her videos and risking her Youtube fame. She lasted 2 months and made this decision one week after a potential sponsor told her to remove her hijab. :yloezpe:All she did was private the videos. They're all back up now.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Duchess

VIP
She's not a poor girl she knows what she's doing. Her views dropped since she started wearing the hijab and I think it's cos her fanbase was mainly ajanabis. Look at how many views this video got 287k+

She's a troll:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Who puts on a hijab and then removes it for Youtube views?:ayaanswag:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Time to create the sspot YouTube channel and take over this platform with memes

We need different material

:mjpls:

Knowing your audience is the single most important rule on YouTube. You can't just spray and pray, these kinds of channels are a gold mine for product placement companies looking to use influencers.

This girl needs to pay the bills and brands don't want to associate with Hijabis. It isn't her audience, they seem to like her regardless.

Duchess

VIP
Is she the Somali with the largest following on Youtube? She has nearly 80k subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending