SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a troll:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Who puts on a hijab and then removes it for Youtube views?:ayaanswag:

Xoolonimo!

Conversions mean everything; she converted from Hair to Hijab and back to Hair with minimal monitary gain.

She actually risks loosing her Day1 adopters because she's wishy washy. People hate being lied to and they also hate seeing fakes.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
There multiple Somali girls far hotter than her on YouTube ....weird that always the average ones become models etc or famous on youtube

There multiple Somali girls far hotter than her on YouTube ....weird that always the average ones become models etc or famous on youtube
Hotness means nothing people like personality and skills. What good if you're pretty but dull and just making kiss faces at the camera like Kim k

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why is no one mentioning that she is misleading black women about the effects of the hair products she is promoting?
There is no way the average black person's hair can look like that without relaxer or a perm, no oil will do it.

ps. I would give it to her, RAW. She is attractive.

I'm actually shocked that basma K and inspiring nomad don't have as such a large following.

Basma K - 15k+ (Why'd Basma delete all her vids?)

Inspiring nomad - 5k+

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
YouTube is all about the $$$$ nowadays

This is a strategic move, a great decision business wise
Dont think so,her muslim fan-base will plummet dramatically.You can only do this shit if you have a very diverse well established fan-base like fouseytube. Imagine Adam Saleh decided to embrace the haram lifestyle :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dont think so,her rmuslim fan-base will plummet dramatically.You can only do this shit if you have a very diverse well established fan-base like fouseytube. Imagine Adam Saleh decided to embrace the haram lifestyle :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Most of her fans are non-Muslims. She had 70k in November and only grew by a few thousand after putting on the hijab and privating her hair videos. Mark my words, she will grow and become one of the largest 'natural hair' Youtubers in 2017.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm actually shocked that basma K and inspiring nomad don't have as such a large following.

Inspiring nomad - 5k+

They're hijabis, black, and don't have a white man to show off. Unfortunately, the odds are against them.

Dont think so,her muslim fan-base will plummet dramatically.You can only do this shit if you have a very diverse well established fan-base like fouseytube. Imagine Adam Saleh decided to embrace the haram lifestyle :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
That's what I'm talking about

She's appealing to a wider base. Somali Muslims aren't that big of an audience compared to general black females

Also, adem saleh and fousey tube have big Arabic fan bases. Adem saleh has a huge Muslim fan base

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Inspiring nomad - 5k+
I couldnt find this Inspiring Nomad person you mentioned, but I checked Basma K out and this sellout girl Hibaq looks better lmfaooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending