• Ruthless warlord

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Liberation fighter

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • leader of a failed revolution that cost the lives of countless civilians

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Culture icon: revolutionized Somali Gabay and added to Somali Architecture

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • He want to subjugate somalis to his theocracy and become king over the somalis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Same people who fought him in the past and worked as soldiers with British today their grand kids are attacking him dead. The apple do not fall far of tree.

Warsangeli?? Or mj selling their daughters to british army...

He was the father of Somali nationalism and a cultural icon. AUN!!

The one thing he is aknowledge for which no one can deny is his marvelous resistance against colonial imposition.

From what i've read, he sounds like a hero. There's never been a nation-wide respected leader in Somalia subjectively speaking.

Qabil jelousy ,cuqdaad revisionism etc in play here. It's the same reason we use latin to write our language and not ciismanya/Far Soomaali:mjcry:

The one thing he is aknowledge for which no one can deny is his marvelous resistance against colonial imposition.
It' s this one tribe which never produce any national hero or contributed positively to the Somali history that like to discredit any positive in Somalia history. Hawiyia tribe has Ajuran kingdom. Doraad has the sayid and Ahmed The

this one tribe which never produce any national hero or contributed positively to the Somali history that like to discredit any positive in Somalia history. Hawiyia tribe has Ajuran kingdom. Doraad has the sayid and Ahmed The Ghazi and Adal kingdom and prince Nour who built Harar city. Only the tribe which tarnished anything positive as all Somalis be like her.

contributed
Warsangeli?? Or mj selling their daughters to british army...
The MJ produced Hersi Boqor and warsangeli lost kingdom and got exile. But what did your tribe produce to Somali history ? Expect working with enemies till today. As said Darood has Sayid and Adal kingdom hawiye the Ajuran empire but you side with enemy of nation. Or trash Somalia history which you never contributed to it expect negative.

waraabe

Your superior
The MJ produced Hersi Boqor and warsangeli lost kingdom and got exile. But what did your tribe produce to Somali history ? Expect working with enemies till today. As said Darood has Sayid and Adal kingdom hawiye the Ajuran empire but you side with enemy of nation. Or trash Somalia history which you never contributed to it expect negative.

Hmm you got all emotional when I tell the truth. Why? I got you solid evidence of darod fighting alongside british against mad mullah and you have a brain fart.

Your women known to british, Amina boqor for Mr Douglas. The best servants of British and Italians, the british in Kismayo used darod as foot soliders
Invited kuffar into somalia in 2016, use Kenya and Ethiopia to kill eachother.

Adal empire from Saylac to Hargeisa. Don't claim adal.
:chrisfreshhah:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90

Ajuraan is not a hawiye empire but after their fall from grace they were assimilated by them, and Adal was not darood, that's historic revisionism as many tribes were involved and no one knows the tribe of Ahmed Gurey, they are just shooting in the dark. It was more of a generalized reer galbeed group that his army consisted of and seeing that people of Saylac have an old history that they have retained through song, folklore, food and dance that is also practiced in Djibouti today I can see remnants of the past that are still with them. Sorry to break it to you.

Last edited:
Hmm you got all emotional when I tell the truth. Why? I got you solid evidence of darod fighting alongside british against mad mullah and you have a brain fart.

Your women known to british, Amina boqor for Mr Douglas. The best servants of British and Italians, the british in Kismayo used darod as foot soliders
Invited kuffar into somalia in 2016, use Kenya and Ethiopia to kill eachother.

Adal empire from Saylac to Hargeisa. Don't claim adal.
:chrisfreshhah:
Prince nur ibn (Harar) was marehan tribe and he inherited the Adal kingdom but your tribe are known for trashing Somalia history

Ajuraan is not a hawiye empire but after their fall from grace they were assimilated by them, and Adal was not darood, that's historic revisionism as many tribes were involved and no one know the tribe of Ahmed Gurey, they are just shooting in the dark. It was more of a generalized reer galbeed group that his army consisted of and seeing that people of Saylac have an old history that they have retained through song, folklore, food and dance that is also practiced in Djibouti today I can see remnants of the past that are still with them. Sorry to break it to you.
Adal were merahan and majority were Darood but you too jealous to even deny Somalia because yor tribe has never contributed positive to history just mention famous leader or kingdom by Issaq just backstappers let see how will you all now tarnish every historian Somali just because they are not form your tribe because go and join ethopia do not claim Somali again

I will not discuss comment again because it will show yor true color and hating for Somali history and trashing it.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ruthless warlord, documents exist of him mercilessly oppressing his D-block cousins, however he was a excellent poet, if not one of the best in recent centuries.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Adal were merahan and majority were Darood but you too jealous to even deny Somalia because yor tribe has never contributed positive to history just mention famous leader or kingdom by Issaq just backstappers let see how will you all now tarnish every historian Somali just because they are not form your tribe because go and join ethopia do not claim Somali again

I did not clarify his clan because I do not know but that doesn't appear to make sense, as they don't live anywhere near there in contemporary times and haven't retained zeylaci culture. I merely said his army was a cosmopolitan group tribal wise, so no one group has a monopoly over saylac, not Dir which make up the majority today, Habar Magadle or Darood which were apart of the army too. You are assuming what my tribe is mate, merely because I disagree with you kkkkkkk. You must be deeply emotionally invested.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
He killed a great man, Sheekh Aweys who was a Qadiri AUN, he wasn't a national hero because if he was alive today he'd advocate for the destruction of Somali nationalism and the blue flag.

Just a 19th-20th century Al Shabab, if you disagreed with him you was a Murtad.

Stop leaking Bruv Darood are secound class citizens everywhere (ethio,SL,Somalia)
When Darood ruled Somalia Somalis were lions of Africa and 4 strongest army in Africa but thank to people like destroyed her and changed to failed country turned it to what lalaland ....all of you regufees carrying foreign passports

When Darood ruled Somalia Somalis were lions of Africa and 4 strongest army in Africa but thank to people like destroyed her and changed to failed country turned it to what lalaland ....all of you regufees carrying foreign passports
Stop leaking Bruv Darood are secound class citizens everywhere (ethio,SL,Somalia)
Compare your country Somalia before Darood rule and after Darood left it for you and take the permission for your master ethopia before you reply

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The best comparison to Sayid Maxamed is the Mahdi of Sudan. They both made mistakes, but had the right idea. The Mahdi is today remembered as the father of Modern Sudan and the Sayid is his equivalent in the creation of the Somali nation-state. Sayid Maxamed gave Somalis a history of anti-colonial struggle to be proud of.

Imagine how embarrassing our history would be without the war intiated by Sayidka? Conquered without a fight and colonized for 60 years.
:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts