Saturday 30th March 2024: Chapters 1 - 4 of the constitution will officially be passed through in parliament!

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Altering something like how presidents are elected impacts all states whether they like it or not. It essentially means the old system is obsolete and that the power is no longer stored in the hands of a set of old men who are brought and sold.
Not really, only Banaadir was affected by that interim constitution. Rest of the country was exempt of it and will be for the foreseeable future.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Not really, only Banaadir was affected by that interim constitution. Rest of the country was exempt of it and will be for the foreseeable future.
Didn't all the southern states follow? I thought only Puntland was the main objector to the constitution reform.

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1711840344570.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Keep Hassan gurgurte constitution on hutu control territory
IMG_6803.jpeg

the only constitution I believe and fallow is the constitution of puntland republic Horn of Africa
IMG_6804.jpeg

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Didn't all the southern states follow? I thought only Puntland was the main objector to the constitution reform.
Lol, the feds don't lefy taxes nor enforce legislation nor anything tangible outside of Banaadir. Case inpoint when the crazy aviation minister implemented 9$ fee only Banaadir was affected, new VAT tax made by the Finance minister to steal Banaadir wealth, will only be implemented in Xamar. PL can play tardy, SL can ignore but Banaadir is fed up with this predatory system.

That's what I meant when I said having accountability on the federal level will only affect Banaadir in the foreseeable future(next 6-8 years). From there the positive results will slowly spread to other parts of the South.

Last edited:
There is good and bad in the dastuur.

I like that he made the PM position useless. Its better for Somalia this way, less chaos.

Remember how much Bahaane derailed Farmaajo in his last 18months. It was awful.

Why are Puntland so angry? They chose HSM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is good and bad in the dastuur.

I like that he made the PM position useless. Its better for Somalia this way, less chaos.

Remember how much Bahaane derailed Farmaajo in his last 18months. It was awful.

Why are Puntland so angry? They chose HSM.

We backed him cause we knew he would be a failure(based on his 2012 to 2016 presidency performance) and therefore easier to replace in 2026. Now his looking for extension in 2026(2 years remaining in his office and argue he will do 1m1v).

He changed the presidential/pm system because he knows he can't run twice in the other system. That was another reason we backed him knowing he can't run for another term due to constitutionl rule of two term limits.

But this is now backed by the parliament who have lost all legitimacy and is seen as a function hos tagto villa Somalia as they didn't defend the constitution, plus their no supreme court we can appeal too so PL is fully independent and waiting for a new govt that is inline with the 2012 constitution and respects the federal system and also the separation and independence of state organs such as the executive, legislative, and courts.

Till such time we are independent and have full nation state powers but we won't violate Somalia territorial integrity or be secessionist.

We backed him cause we knew he would be a failure(based on his 2012 to 2016 presidency performance) and therefore easier to replace in 2026. Now his looking for extension in 2026(2 years remaining in his office and argue he will do 1m1v).

He changed the presidential/pm system because he knows he can't run twice in the other system. That was another reason we backed him knowing he can't run for another term due to constitutiona, rule of two terms limits.

But this is now backed by the parliament who have lost all legitimacy and is seen as a function hos tagto villa Somalia as they didn't defend the constitution, plus their no supreme court we can appeal too so PL is fully independent and waiting for a new govt that is inline with the 2012 constitution and respects the federal system and also the separation of executive, legislative, and courts.

Till such time we are independent and have full nation state powers but we won't violate Somalia territorial integrity or be secessionist.

PL knew all this. PL knew what kind of man HSM is, they still voted for him.

Trending