Russia-Ukraine War

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You have Russian finance experts drinking to the death of the economy on live television and niggas are out here thinking they’ll bounce back.

Even if they do, they’re mortally wounded.

:mjlol:

How the buildup before that war started tells us Russia never intended to do this as a surgical strike. People peddling this notion that Russia planned to take over in a day or two were flat out wrong. It does not match Russian military doctrine on any level. Russia is waging a mechanized war, a war that moves at the speed of tanks, not the speed of perpetual internet feeds.

From the looks of it through analyzing the fairly gentle approach of invasion, Russia let the door open for a Ukrainian surrender. However, the strategic planning with realistic sensibilities in mind reveals Putin never revised a plan contingent on an easy time-effective surrender.

The Zelensky hero worship by the West is making it less likely for the Ukrainian president to surrender when and if that becomes the best strategic option.

Going forward, we will witness increased brutality with the siege of urban centers through the use of artillery.
Yes, I believe this as well

Last Man Standing Yes GIF by FOX TV

You have Russian finance experts drinking to the death of the economy on live television and niggas are out here thinking they’ll bounce back.

They'll be fine, if they're survived the collapse of the soviet union, this is extra soft shit, and on top of that they've solidified relations in china and a whole bunch of non-western leaning nations. Russia a nolato! :fittytousand:

I admit that this time the sanctions have done a good amount of damage. It'll take quite some time for Russia to recover fully from this impact. These current sanctions are nothing like the ones from 2014.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Is there any substance to the allegations of Russia that there were laboratories in Ukraine established to investigate russian (and slavic in a wider sense) genetics in order to develop and spread diseases (some of which have been exterminated) targeting Russians/slavs specifically?

I heard this on serbian television. @Kool-Aid

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude they’re biodefence facilities.

Russia has one of the most capable foreign intelligence services in the world and I’m expected to believe that they had to physically invade a neighbouring country to find out that they have bioweapons.

Even if they always knew, they decided the best time to drop this info is three weeks into an invasion after receiving crippling sanctions.

Dude they’re biodefence facilities.

Russia has one of the most capable foreign intelligence services in the world and I’m expected to believe that they had to physically invade a neighbouring country to find out that they have bioweapons.

Even if they always knew, they decided the best time to drop this info is three weeks into an invasion after receiving crippling sanctions.

Also, why would Slavic Ukraine be involved in creating biological weapons designed to target Slavs?

There are literally millions of Russians and Ukrainians with family across the border, so how would this even work?

cow

VIP
I blame this destruction on the west by arming the Ukrainians and giving them false hopes of being able to beat the Russians they've just prolonged the war and not only prolonged but now the Russians will be leveling cities to the ground with thousands of civilians trapped inside and the Ukrainian soldiers and insurgents hiding amongst the civilians.. How are the Ukrainians soldiers or fighters heroes when they're hiding behind civilian populated areas, this is all wrong but the west supports this.. This show you the west doesn't give a shit about Ukraine or the people of Ukraine.. All they are interested in is to humiliate Russia.

i think for the first time in a very long time, the west has been truly exposed. india/pakistan/arab nations/ china and most of africa do not support them.

they lost influence. i now expect counter technologies to emerge which will challenge andriod/microsoft.

The CIA has the genetic samples of Putin and Xi on file. If they used a doppelganger the US would instantly use it as propaganda to lower morale among Russians.

There is no way it is a doppelganger, he just got older.

That is a sort of cyclical thinking. I'm sure some source has explained circular logic better than I can off the top of my head.

"A- There is no international conspiracy of a global elite
"B- If there was, the CIA would tell expose the global elite"

Obviously, if I'm right- and I am- of course the CIA isn't going to expose it.

What you bring up actually leads to a really good point. Notice that none of the supposed anti-the-system politicians like Maduro, the Iranians, Putin, Gaddafi, Trump.... none of them ever actually expose anything. Why don't any of them ever actually expose anything about the US? For example, Pizzagate, the secret societies, etc. They never really expose any actual secrets about the US. They won't even say how the US lied about 9/11 (the only exception was Ahmadenijad but it gets way deeper than 9/11).

I saw a clip from an interview with Assad (with BBC) where he mentioned Al Qaeda as having attacked the US on 9/11. How would Assad not know the US lied about 9/11? These people have these super well funded intelligence agencies.

How come they never really expose anything? They never expose the secret societies because they themselves in involved with the same secret societies.

When Putin fought the Chechens, there was false flag terrorism in Russia that Putin used as justification. The US doesn't expose this just like Putin never exposes 9/11. So of course neither side is really going to expose anything that's secret. It is utterly fake.

a7500743-1765-42ce-ab76-2c0f3d2a0186-jpeg.976833

this guy is a very popular host on Spanish RT.

we see him above doing a Masonic gesture.

here is the same gesture in a book on Masonry:

below, AMLO does the same gesture.

AMLO doing a one eye and 666 gesture simultaneously, in case anyone doubts that he is a Mason (it is well known that he is, just not in the English speaking world), just so people see that this is indeed Masonic stuff going on

a7500743-1765-42ce-ab76-2c0f3d2a0186-jpeg.976833

this guy is a very popular host on Spanish RT.

we see him above doing a Masonic gesture.

here is the same gesture in a book on Masonry:

below, AMLO does the same gesture.

AMLO doing a one eye and 666 gesture simultaneously, in case anyone doubts that he is a Mason (it is well known that he is, just not in the English speaking world), just so people see that this is indeed Masonic stuff going on
What is the point of them even doing this?

What is the point of them even doing this?

we know of many, many cases of this kind of thing. for example, all the cases where celebrities do the one-eye thing.

why? well, it's definitely clear that the Masonic symbolism is going on but the "why" is kind of speculative.

I think the reason why is so that the evidence is right there in front of the people so that when people go along with the agenda, the fact that the evidence was right there in front of them can be used as a proof against them on the Day of Judgement. If people know about this and go along with the agenda of the elites, it makes them complicit. And so I think the aim is to make them complicit. The goal of Iblees as revealed in the Quran is to lead people to hell. If you don't know about this stuff and you go along with the elite, you are not as guilty as if you know and you still go along with them. So that is my theory as to why they put it out in the open. And then it corrupts people spiritually in this world as well. People know consciously or unconsciously about this kind of thing and then they go along with the elites- this corrupts them spiritually.

we know of many, many cases of this kind of thing. for example, all the cases where celebrities do the one-eye thing.

why? well, it's definitely clear that the Masonic symbolism is going on but the "why" is kind of speculative.

I think the reason why is so that the evidence is right there in front of the people so that when people go along with the agenda, the fact that the evidence was right there in front of them can be used as a proof against them on the Day of Judgement. If people know about this and go along with the agenda of the elites, it makes them complicit. And so I think the aim is to make them complicit. The goal of Iblees as revealed in the Quran is to lead people to hell. If you don't know about this stuff and you go along with the elite, you are not as guilty as if you know and you still go along with them. So that is my theory as to why they put it out in the open. And then it corrupts people spiritually in this world as well. People know consciously or unconsciously about this kind of thing and then they go along with the elites- this corrupts them spiritually.
I think many people know about this type of stuff and the fact thats its been going on already. But explain "going along with agenda of the elites" i sort of understand what you mean but explain it in more detail.

Trending