Russia-Ukraine War

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I did not expect this kind of russophilia on a Somali forum because of how the soviets turned their backs on Somalia in the war of 77.

Sometimes I feel like I am on a serbian forum tbh.
The Soviet Union collapsed just like the Somali Republic so we're all good. We don't resent Discount USSR.

1647713788251.png

People outside of the war who choose to travel to a conflict zone to pick up arms and decide to kill people that they are not at war with should be executed if they try to flee the war. I don't think these foreign fighters should have the option to flip-flop. The skin in the game should be raised to the same level as a Russian or Ukrainian fighter.

The Westerners that travelled to Ukraine thought that it would be a walk in the park and that they would be doing the killing; they're not accustomed to not having air superiority and artillery cover.

reer

VIP
The Westerners that travelled to Ukraine thought that it would be a walk in the park and that they would be doing the killing; they're not accustomed to not having air superiority and artillery cover.

they realizing its not the same as fighting a weak iraqi army. or somali hit and run tactics. russia has tanks and missiles. a wake up call.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
2017-01-19_230104.png

I think Putin is dead and has been replaced. I don't believe these are all the same guy. I don't support either side, I'm convinced that both sides are being controlled by the same global elite. I have a picture of one of the RT hosts doing a freemason sign on his show.

2017-01-19_230104.png

I think Putin is dead and has been replaced. I don't believe these are all the same guy. I don't support either side, I'm convinced that both sides are being controlled by the same global elite. I have a picture of one of the RT hosts doing a freemason sign on his show.
It's the same guy he just had plastic surgeries and other procedures. He is also most likely using steroids.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It's the same guy he just had plastic surgery and other procedures. He is also most likely using steroids.

I do not believe so. I think there are multiple guys in those pictures. They killed him and replaced him with a double I think.

Also, I was going to post this as I believe what is said in this video

JIM FETZER AND ARCHIE MELKONYAN. STAGED WAR IN UKRAINE! PUTIN IS A GLOBALIST WHO HELPS N.W.O !!!!​

https://www.bit chute.com/video/xJJ4Low1A0Bf/

(obviously the space in the url has to be removed.... it would otherwise be censored because it would unintentionally spell a cuss word)

and this article shows Putin clearly giving a masonic gesture

2017-01-19_230104.png

It's not as if weight gain and again, and possibly change in health condition, will change how you look.:mjlol:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It's not as if weight gain and aging will change how you look.

it's not as though the same thing hasn't been observed with Biden... I have seen a video where "Biden" is clearly wearing a mask and it has been clearly observed that there are multiple Bidens... the international Masonic power structure is deceiving people about all sorts of things.

triad-claw.jpg

cow

VIP
they realizing its not the same as fighting a weak iraqi army. or somali hit and run tactics. russia has tanks and missiles. a wake up call.

I think the next war the was wages on a "poor" country will be very devastating to them. Russia will now 100 percent arm whoever the west fights next.

Which is a great thing for the rest of the world the big bully America will think twice from now on.

Russia unleashes 'unstoppable' nuclear-capable hypersonic missile
'destroying Ukraine weapons depot'

Video captures the dramatic moment a Russian hypersonic missile destroys an ammunition depot in the west of Ukraine.

Moscow claims its 'Kinzhal' - or Dagger - weapon is "unstoppable" by current Western weapons.

The video reportedly filmed from a military drone shows the moment a large Ukrainian ammunition depot in Ivano-Frankivsk was hit by a deadly Russian Kinzhal hypersonic missile.

Russia's defense ministry said: “The Kinzhal aviation missile system with hypersonic aeroballistic missiles destroyed a large underground warehouse containing missiles and aviation ammunition in the village of Deliatyn in the Ivano-Frankivsk region."

Trending