Rer Muqdishu angry Gurguurte humiliated in PL

Hutu sucking mj ceeb like they scared of retaliation from beesha Darood. At this moment there is no Darood alliance so there is no need for you to beg for mercy. Caadi iska dhiga this dickriding is hilarious :mjlaugh:

Are you hurt about my post? Are you jealous of your brotherly clan the majerteenis ?
There is nothing wrong with calling ppl civilized it must be difficult as your community is not known to be a civilized . I dont care about your darood alliance if there was such a thing then there wouldnt be abwaan fiddy cents or bilaal bulshaawi feeding your uncivilized community

Are you hurt about my post? Are you jealous of your brotherly clan the majerteenis ?
There is nothing wrong with calling ppl civilized it must be difficult as your community is not known to be a civilized . I dont care about your darood alliance if there was such a thing then there wouldnt be abwaan fiddy cents or bilaal bulshaawi feeding your uncivilized community
Daroods in general view your people in the same light, you on the other hand pick and choose who you wanna work for. Somebody its MX and someday it’s MJ and today it’s rer PL. But at the end of the day. We consider you all uncivilized barbarians, you’re all the same to us. I was feeding your people for centuries, but Alhamdulilah I don’t have Bantus sleeping with my daughters and impregnating my KIN. You’ve got a real problem son and I’m the last of your worries :mjlaugh:

@Yankee look it's your fellow Darods that's the adversary of MX not Hawiye.....you'll be on all fours begging HSM help you fight Blackie after all
You’ve taken a political dispute for reality, Madoobe is married to a MX and my fathers second wife is Ogden. There is no hatred just politics. We don’t wild out like the Hutu and kill our brothers with machetes as soon as things go bad. If there’s hatred, it’s within your people, you’ve all been incorporated or either assimilated. Every decade or two, you go on a spree killing other Hutus. How about you go focus on that? :mjlaugh:

You’ve taken a political dispute for reality, Madoobe is married to a MX and my fathers second wife is Ogden. There is no hatred just politics. We don’t wild out like the Hutu and kill our brothers with machetes as soon as things go bad. If there’s hatred, it’s within your people, you’ve all been incorporated or either assimilated. Every decade or two, you go on a spree killing other Hutus. How about you go focus on that? :mjlaugh:

So why is your brother @TekNiKo calaacaling about Madobe all the time like a scorned naago :hahaidiot:

Daroods in general view your people in the same light, you on the other hand pick and choose who you wanna work for. Somebody its MX and someday it’s MJ and today it’s rer PL. But at the end of the day. We consider you all uncivilized barbarians, you’re all the same to us. I was feeding your people for centuries, but Alhamdulilah I don’t have Bantus sleeping with my daughters and impregnating my KIN. You’ve got a real problem son and I’m the last of your worries :mjlaugh:
This thread has nothing to do with you, why are you inserting yourself in? You said there is no Darodnimo so what does HAG president visiting PL got to do with you?
:gucciwhat:

Horta what's with jebertis always dissing hawiye women ? Your replying to me but you go on dissing our women who are not in this bsck and forth . I can go down to your level and provide proof how you sold your tampered women to kenyates.

Daroods in general view your people in the same light,
I didnt ask or care how daroods view my ppl as long as the economic migrants who hail from your ethnicity living in my lands are on their peace and Qs .

I was feeding your people for centuries

What a statement !
A boon feeding anyone is oxymoron

:dead:

So as soon as I mention Hutus dick riding mjs you come here and shit on beesha majeerteen? :mjlaugh:
You don’t have to prove anything to me dude, how about you go join your brothers on their knees in ceeb sucking and please remind yourself who brought federalism to you in the first place. Abdullahi Yusuf saved you. Without him the south would be overrun by the Taliban not even Al Shabab.
Bruh I spend more time debunking pl lies than any other clan. You say I dickride anything. Funny that you bring up federalism when your clan suffer the most under this AY ethiopian model as you are stateless

Horta what's with jebertis always dissing hawiye women ? Your replying to me but you go on dissing our women who are not in this bsck and forth . I can go down to your level and provide proof how you sold your tampered women to kenyates.

Daroods in general view your people in the same light,
I didnt ask or care how daroods view my ppl as long as the economic migrants who hail from your ethnicity living in my lands are on their peace and Qs .

I was feeding your people for centuries

What a statement !
A boon feeding anyone is oxymoron

:dead:
He is hurt wlh, I feel like handling a glass.
black and white GIF

:snoop:

Mx and og have been killing each other for the past 30 years in jubbaland…

abgaal and hg only had a scuffle for 4 months. Not the same at all

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gurguurte got extorted and had to pay back Deni campaign money for his betrayal he has been released now

Bruh I spend more time debunking pl lies than any other clan. You say I dickride anything. Funny that you bring up federalism when your clan suffer the most under this AY ethiopian model as you are stateless
JL consists of three states
Lower Jubba
Middle Jubba
Gedo

Lower Jubba (Kismayo, Afmadow, Shabab)
Middle Jubba (Al Shabab stronghold)
Gedo (Free from FGS/JL/Al Shabab)
How many clans have this power? :lawd:

JL consists of three states
Lower Jubba
Middle Jubba
Gedo

Lower Jubba (Kismayo and Afmadow)
Middle Jubba (Al Shabab stronghold)
Gedo (Free from FGS/JL/Al Shabab)
How many clans have this power? :lawd:
That still doesn’t prove anything. Are you guys the president of jubbaland? Completely avoided my point

Trending