Rer Muqdishu angry Gurguurte humiliated in PL

Deni is a great leader for PL. I support his re-election, hopefully him and HSM can work together again. Deni the builder contributed a lot to getting rid of Farmaajo, has good relationship with GM and doesn’t waste his time with y’all
Puntland has a very good relationship with Galmudug, the recent delivery of food to the militia cosplaying as a military was a wonderful gesture mashallah.

Deni is a great leader for PL. I support his re-election, hopefully him and HSM can work together again. Deni the builder contributed a lot to getting rid of Farmaajo, has good relationship with GM and doesn’t waste his time with y’all
I agree mj are very civilized .
I blame HAG media heads like Balwan for spreading that nonsense rumour.
Did you watch the video the fake news merchant @TekNiKo posted ?
I just watch it none of those folks are muqdashaawis. I barely understood their accent :deadosama:

Hutu sucking mj ceeb like they scared of retaliation from beesha Darood. At this moment there is no Darood alliance so there is no need for you to beg for mercy. Caadi iska dhiga this dickriding is hilarious :mjlaugh:

Hutu sucking mj ceeb like they scared of retaliation from beesha Darood. At the moment there is no Darood alliance so there is no need for you to beg for mercy. Caadi iska dhiga this dickriding is hilarious :mjlaugh:
As annoying as MX leaders can get with this whole dictatorship thing they do, I realise Mj are the reason why Somalia might not move forward. They literally mucaraad every single government that isn’t led by their own. Since AY they have been mucaraad for the most part. No other clan is like that. Even hg don’t do it as much as they do and they haven’t had a president for nearly two decades. Ppl are starting to realise this as well

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hutu sucking mj ceeb like they scared of retaliation from beesha Darood. At this moment there is no Darood alliance so there is no need for you to beg for mercy. Caadi iska dhiga this dickriding is hilarious :mjlaugh:
I was poking fun at @codewebsduh cos he hates Deni. He sees him as shrinking PL by letting SL do whatever it wants in Sool and also can’t get over his deposal of Farmaajo :mjlaugh:

As annoying as MX leaders can get with this whole dictatorship thing they do, I realise Mj are the reason why Somalia might not move forward. They literally mucaraad every single government that isn’t led by their own. Since AY they have been mucaraad for the most part. No other clan is like that. Even hg don’t do it as much as they do and they haven’t had a president for nearly two decades. Ppl are starting to realise this as well
So as soon as I mention Hutus dick riding mjs you come here and shit on beesha majeerteen? :mjlaugh:
You don’t have to prove anything to me dude, how about you go join your brothers on their knees in ceeb sucking and please remind yourself who brought federalism to you in the first place. Abdullahi Yusuf saved you. Without him the south would be overrun by the Taliban not even Al Shabab.

Trending