Rer Muqdishu angry Gurguurte humiliated in PL

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Look how shocked he is at the development in Garowe. I heard there are no windows in the Xamar bunker he is staying at so no surprise there.
:mjlol:
Deni is a great leader for PL. I support his re-election, hopefully him and HSM can work together again. Deni the builder contributed a lot to getting rid of Farmaajo, has good relationship with GM and doesn’t waste his time with y’all

Mashallah reer puntland are welcoming. The Accusation of puntland assassinating the president or disrespecting the president is out the window .
Imaam you are spot on. Beesha Cismaan Maxamuud are very civilized. Unlike the previous PL presidents Deni the builder has shown greate maturity and diplomatic tact. This whole trip has been quite a surprise to me. We will see if mudane HSM and mudane Deni can heal the wounds the Ethiopian xisbi N&N has inflicted on the Somali nation.

Imaam you are spot on. Beesha Cismaan Maxamuud are very civilized. Unlike the previous PL presidents Deni the builder has shown greate maturity and diplomatic tact. This whole trip has been quite a surprise to me. We will see if mudane HSM and mudane Deni can heal the wounds the Ethiopian xisbi N&N has inflicted on the Somali nation.

I agree mj are very civilized .
I blame HAG media heads like Balwan for spreading that nonsense rumour.
Did you watch the video the fake news merchant @TekNiKo posted ?
I just watch it none of those folks are muqdashaawis. I barely understood their accent :deadosama:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree mj are very civilized .
I blame HAG media heads like Balwan for spreading that nonsense rumour.
Did you watch the video the fake news merchant @TekNiKo posted ?
I just watch it none of those folks are muqdashaawis. I barely understood their accent :deadosama:
Balwaan fell off :mjcry: he couldn’t survive a couple months, walee youtubers are desperate for views so mucaarad>>>muxaafid :francis:

Same juufo as HSM . Hu2us have no qabiil loyalty . hsm last term one of his biggest mucarad was dr baadiyow
Who is also the same sub subclan .

@Rationale
I just peeped your adheer dr baadiyow made the trip
20220828_221938.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts