Rer Muqdishu angry Gurguurte humiliated in PL

He is hurt wlh, I feel like handling a glass.
black and white GIF

:snoop:

What a brain dead b00nta .Man is even telling us of his fathers second wife as if we asked or care about his fathers second wife
Kkkk

That still doesn’t prove anything. Are you guys the president of jubbaland? Completely avoided my point
President? There is no President saxib, he kills your Gaaljecel brothers and we welcome them in Lower Jubba. My state is the only self governing state in Somalia, we’ve signed treaties with Eritrea and Ethiopia. Hassan can’t visit and neither can Madoobe. Wont be long before Buale is liberated

What a brain dead b00nta .Man is even telling us of his fathers second wife as if we asked or care about his fathers second wife
Kkkk
He literally makes no sense walalhi. Spew nonsense Laakin that’s the way most mx cope nowadays after their aabo farmaajo was about to burst into tears on national tv as a grown man

President? There is no President saxib, he kills your Gaaljecel brothers and we welcome them in Lower Jubba. My state is the only self governing state in Somalia, we’ve signed treaties with Eritrea and Ethiopia. Hassan can’t visit and neither can Madoobe. Wont be long before Buale is liberated
State? West Gedo isn’t a state. It’s an buffer zone enclave that will be annexed soon by the rightful owners of RX

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
State? West Gedo isn’t a state. It’s an buffer zone enclave that will be annexed soon by the rightful owners of RX
Isnt Ceeldheer occupied by AS ? Xamar unukuh leh has made you flee your lands just like the poor occupants of Galhareeri

:meleshame:

Isnt Ceeldheer occupied by AS ? Xamar unukuh leh has made you flee your lands just like the poor occupants of Galhareeri

:meleshame:
Al-shabaab kulahaa it's our business community from Xamar that has built that hospital.
:draketf:
We are getting new hospitals and building new roads, when has Shabaab ever done that? We have enjoyed a decade of stability in Ceeldheer we will wave the flag that brings peace, no conflicts over wells here alxamdulillah.

It seems GM has matured a lot and it has won the hearts of the ppl in gobolada dhexe. It's only a matter of time before we join GM and we can get aid and development the FGS distributes through Galmudug.
:rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
Al-shabaab kulahaa it's our business community from Xamar that has built that hospital.
We are getting new hospitals and building new roads, when has Shabaab ever done that? We have enjoyed a decade of stability in Ceeldheer we will wave the flag that brings peace, no conflicts over wells here alxamdulillah.

It seems GM has matured a lot and it has won the hearts of the ppl in gobolada dhexe. It's only a matter of time before we join GM and we can get aid and development the FGS distributes through Galmudug.
When will you realise no “GM” army is coming to liberate you? Its every clan for himself and HG are not even willing to liberate Ceelbuur which is beside them let alone all the way in the Coast. Tell HSM to arm some macawiisley or are your people content with AS like Reer Dayniile?

When will you realise no “GM” army is coming to liberate you? Its every clan for himself and HG are not even willing to liberate Ceelbuur which is beside them let alone all the way in the Coast. Tell HSM to arm some macawiisley or are your people content with AS like Reer Dayniile?
We will come to a peaceful solution. Why do you think HSM want's to negotiate with Shabaab.
:trumpsmirk:
Waryaa we won't kill each other over flags. Violence is the last resort.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We will come to a peaceful solution. Why do you think HSM want's to negotiate with Shabaab.
:trumpsmirk:
Waryaa we won't kill each other over flags. Violence is the last resort.
The non-Waceysle, duduble, murusade shabaab should be kicked out. The native clan militias can be negotiated with

TekNiKo

VIP
The non-Waceysle, duduble, murusade shabaab should be kicked out. The native clan militias can be negotiated with
This is the problem they allow other clans and dont care about qabiil if these
lands stay occupied soon they will be majority giirgiir, Bantu and Rx.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is the problem they allow other clans and dont care about qabiil if these
lands stay occupied soon they will be majority giirgiir, Bantu and Rx.
Yh the issue is these foreign imports. They are the worst khawarij and can never be convinced of negotiating with the state. So they have to be all killed. And you’re right HG aren’t gonna do this on their own. It would be stupid to lose fighters over non-native lands. I would probably be convinced to help in cities where Cayr are populated but not beyond that.

Look at the Baxdo invasion, all bantu and RX

We can for real negotiate with all of them surround the area and send in culumada along with former Shabaab/ICU heavyweights like Roobow, Osoble, Sheikh Sharif heck even Dahir Aweys should be sent there to convince the actual maniacs.
Yh the issue is these foreign imports. They are the worst khawarij and can never be convinced of negotiating with the state. So they have to be all killed. And you’re right HG aren’t gonna do this on their own. It would be stupid to lose fighters over non-native lands. I would probably be convinced to help in cities where Cayr are populated but not beyond that.

Look at the Baxdo invasion, all bantu and RX
You do realize that like 20% of Ceyr live in Ceelbuur and Xarardheere and are some of those real Khwaarijs, most of Dahir Aweys close followers are there .:ayaanswag:

I personally donated to a new hospital being built in galcad and this dude wants to talk about AS. Have shame fool @TekNiKo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We can for real negotiate with all of them surround the area and send in culumada along with former Shabaab/ICU heavyweights like Roobow, Osoble, Sheikh Sharif heck even Dahir Aweys should be sent there to convince the actual maniacs.

You do realize that like 20% of Ceyr live in Ceelbuur and Xarardheere and are some of those real Khwaarijs, most of Dahir Aweys close followers are there .:ayaanswag:
I’m aware, hopefully we can negotiate with them. And if not I’m willing to fight them given they’re my problem. I’m less than convinced we should be fighting on behalf of anyone else. Every qabiil should focus on liberating their own people/negotiating given Shabaab will take advantage and claim this a clan war otherwise

Trending

Latest posts