reer Minnesota humiliate PM Hamze

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
even niggas from europe are dropping from the wall walahi, i was helping a few young guys from my tol who recently jumped the wall.
They are not from Europe, they are rejected refugees or refugees waiting for sharci who eventually opt for trying in US or Canada.

Europe is welfare haven for lazy Somalis, the most degenerate Somalis are not the hard working Canadian or American Somalis but the Somalis from UK, Holland and Sweden. who perhaps outnumber Somalis from Americas.

They are not from Europe, they are rejected refugees or refugees waiting for sharci who eventually opt for trying in US or Canada.

Europe is wealth fare haven for lazy Somalis, the most degenerate Somalis are not the hard working Canadian or American Somalis but the Somalis from UK, Holland and Sweden. who perhaps outnumber Somalis from Americas.

no bro, one of the guys i helped legit had a euro passport from some gaajo country, but he hid it before crossing over the border from mexico.

South America to the states tahriib route is becoming very popular amongst FOB's recently so that explains it. They are getting tired of Libya - Italy direction :chrisfreshhah:
I know of this abgaal nigga who secured Kenyan ID from Garissa & passport then did tahriib all they way to South America haha bruh that’s like $20k

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
no bro, one of the guys i helped legit had a euro passport from some gaajo country, but he hid it before crossing over the border from mexico.
Are you sure its not refugee travel document ? I doubt a normal person would throw away a European passport.

European citizenship is better than citizenship from US especially and even Canada.

Are you sure its not refugee travel document ? I doubt a normal person would throw away a European passport.

European citizenship is better than citizenship from US especially and even Canada.

im telling u for sure, this nigga used to help me when i traveled to europe, i used to chill at his house. he has euro passport

he's a young guy, he drives a truck now.

there are more business opportunities in america

im telling u for sure, this nigga used to help me when i traveled to europe, i used to chill at his house. he has euro passport

he's a young guy, he drives a truck now.

there are more business opportunities in america
America is truly the land of opportunities no wonder hawiye are flocking there now

Europe is welfare haven for lazy Somalis, the most degenerate Somalis are not the hard working Canadian or American Somalis but the Somalis from UK, Holland and Sweden. who perhaps outnumber Somalis from Americas.
7 of the 10 somalis are on welfare in holland. :mjlaugh:
Screenshot_20230922_232318_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_232143_Chrome.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Minimum wage in US is 7 Dollars while its 10 dollars in the UK

These niggas think they are CEO of big companies, majority of Somalis in both the US and UK are on minimum wage jobs:pachah1:

America is truly the land of opportunities no wonder hawiye are flocking there now
Not really unless you want to work hard. Plus America not the best place to come to now for illegal immigrants once My favorite president is back in office. In’sha’allah he deports these animals and the border is sealed 👌🏾:banderas::ahh:

Minimum wage in US is 7 Dollars while its 10 dollars in the UK

These niggas think they are CEO of big companies, majority of Somalis in both the US and UK are on minimum wage jobs:pachah1:

in mn every somali qaxooti works at amazon warehouse they make 22 an hour and work like 60 hours a week, and they dont speak a lick of english. they balling saxiib, dont compare gaajo europe to america.

I was at the event. It went smooth, and if there was fighting, it must have been at the end. I didn't see anything out of normal. All Daroods were present. For once, All MNs showed love to the PM

Trending

Latest posts