Reer australia soo gala

Trying to become a border security officer need advice . Heard they’re paying better than the mines
7A304192-AB86-47BF-86E6-15BA44CB9505.png

Not much mate, depending on your age id recommend getting your security licence(always handy), whilst working in security upskill in a more technical field that has more earning potential.
1714645786325.png

Not much mate, depending on your age id recommend getting your security licence(always handy), whilst working in security upskill in a more technical field that has more earning potential.
View attachment 327417
Oh f*ck that I’m doing an internship which I’m completing next year so I just have to wait it out I guess .
I wanna do fifo so bad and earn some quick cash but I’m so restricted back to the warehouse I guess .

Trying to become a border security officer need advice . Heard they’re paying better than the mines
View attachment 327416
My cousin moved to Australia about a decade ago, for a few years he work at Western Australia as a security contractor. The company he worked for was called Serco ( multi billion dollar corporation), I believe they handle the detention centres near Perth, he made over $150,000 a year as a security guard (if he wasn’t telling me fibs that is lol). He now owns 3 properties, give it a try.

My cousin moved to Australia about a decade ago, for a few years he work at Western Australia as a security contractor. The company he worked for was called Serco ( multi billion dollar corporation), I believe they handle the detention centres near Perth, he made over $150,000 a year as a security guard (if he wasn’t telling me fibs that is lol). He now owns 3 properties, give it a try.
I will inshallah thanks abayo I’m gonna take @Bari advice . Lol what a coincidence I live in perth

US border patrol pays well. You can make like 60-70k starting out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we had a few working with the border patrol.

Tons of Hispanics work for them.
I’m reer kangaroo I’m not American citizen .
But do they hire non American citizens

Trending