reer Minnesota humiliate PM Hamze

Nothing happened the hall was full and they had to turn people away. Just 3-4 people who wanted to go in got into it with the somali security guards.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is embarrasing on behalf of those Somalis fighting not the prime minister. Everywhere Somalis are there's no rules and Kala dambeyn

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Subhanallah @Removed is this how your people act when welcoming their first PM. Farmajo people acted with the utmost decorum!

These are the MJ Deni supporters that tried to Hijack & sneak into the Venue. Good thing we had good security managing the Event

P.S Majeertenow don’t get Mad waa iska Kaftan
:deadosama:
IMG_6109.jpeg
IMG_6111.jpeg
IMG_6110.jpeg
IMG_6112.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MJ vs OG brawl + a MX girl screaming "don't touch me waryaa" while recording.

:snoop: For 32 years Darood have behaved like humans abroad, this is first chimp out on our clean record.

She
Nacala aabaha kuyaal sida loo tuuray bal eeg waxaad moodaa maro fucking cloth weeyaan skinny hooyadiwase. I was watching it live the xaflad was filled with Absame men even maduusha was present lol. Mida kale that woman is shameless.
Her mom is OG from qabridahar too lol trying to make a big scene for TikTok views. 🤦‍♂️

Cagdheer Qabribayax qaxootis rented Double Tree conference room instead of Convention center where events like this are held 😂. OG ma ilbaxayaan.
It was perfect size and the place looked big enough. You don’t need too much space it looks boring and out of touch. sheikh sharif welcome party in Minneapolis we had like 40 seats in between the next person.

Trending