Rapper lil peep dies after overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay away from opioids because it keeps me alive.
I used to use Xanax as recreational but now I use for sleeping. Some nights I hear laughs and voices when i trying to go to sleep. That keeps me awake so I pop Xanax to calm me to sleep.

That's called hypnogogia and a lot of people experience audio or visual hallucinations in that half asleep period before drifting off or waking up. Don't worry about it and you'll sleep better.

BANTU

+op MVLI
It was fenatyl and cocaine pressed to look like xanax and the fan who he bought it off was known for giving out fake pharmaceutical xans if only he knew RIP peep. I think it’s amazing she’s isn’t fearing society and the social rap norms for women good on her
Rule number one always know your dealer. Especially when you're dealing with chemicals/prescriptions

Nicki is completely in line with female rappers it's just that she went OD and it just looks pathetic.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Rule number one always know your dealer. Especially when you're dealing with chemicals/prescriptions

Nicki is completely in line with female rappers it's just that she went OD and it just looks pathetic.
True... the fan is now facing murder charges and honestly it wasn’t worth it. We lost a rising star and it’s broken so many peoples heart

It's a depressant but I doubt it'll stop the heart beat unless you overdose which is a different story but either way I wouldn't try that shit with any of those type of drugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't know how much you meant by 'more' but I take between 5mgs and 10mgs a day of diazepam and between 2mgs and 3mgs a day of lorazepam. I wouldn't dream of taking more to get high in a low way.

What pill did you take? That sounds like a mixed episode you had, not pleasant.

The cover is the most disgusting thing ever didn't she do a similar album cover were her booty sticked out
She trying to be a lil Kim
But this is not the era for tiness
I'm honestly tired of these naked females showing off for the green paper
@BANTU

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I didn't know how much you meant by 'more' but I take between 5mgs and 10mgs a day of diazepam and between 2mgs and 3mgs a day of lorazepam. I wouldn't dream of taking more to get high in a low way.

Have you ever taken anti depressants? The doctor prescribed me a It a few months back when my friend died

BANTU

+op MVLI
The cover is the most disgusting thing ever didn't she do a similar album cover were her booty sticked out
She trying to be a lil Kim
But this is not the era for tiness
I'm honestly tired of these naked females showing off for the green paper
@BANTU
Yeah the best word for it is 'derivative.' She's not even creative with it, the headline was "Nicki Minaj tries to 'Break the Internet'" because everyone knows she's copying Kim K

It wasn't really mixed the hallucinations were amazing I only said dysphoria because the fact I couldn't move and had no control of my body was scary at first :manny: it felt like an outer body experience.

Have you ever taken anti depressants? The doctor prescribed me a It a few months back when my friend died

Yeah I've been on three many years ago. I had depression with psychotic features when I was working two jobs. I can honestly say they gave me an unnatural buzz, I gave them up and started to go to the gym more often for a more natural buzz. It works a lot better, trust me.

It wasn't really mixed the hallucinations were amazing I only said dysphoria because the fact I couldn't move and had no control of my body was scary at first :manny: it felt like an outer body experience.

Whoah you hallucinated too? What pill was it?

I'm glad you enjoyed it but please don't take it again. There's a volunteer we have who never made it back from an acid trip. He hallucinates every day even on clozapine which is for for treatment resistant psychosis.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Yeah I've been on three many years ago. I had depression with psychotic features when I was working two jobs. I can honestly say they gave me an unnatural buzz, I gave them up and started to go to the gym more often for a more natural buzz. It works a lot better, trust me.
I’m not gonna take them but back a few months ago I found it hard to even close my eyes for a few minutes and sleep. I was suffering with insomnia, Excessive nightmares which the doctor thought was hallucinations and Hoy flashes. He says he hasn’t come across many with my symptoms so he suggested I take them

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
That's called hypnogogia and a lot of people experience audio or visual hallucinations in that half asleep period before drifting off or waking up. Don't worry about it and you'll sleep better.
I thought I’m crazy and I refused to see a doctor because of antipsychotic drugs and weight gain side effects.
Sometime I hear clown laughing at night and makes me awake all night. Idk if that normal but at times I’m too scare to go to sleep when I hear clown laughing.

It apparently makes them feel positive and calm and get extra hours of sleep
That’s why I love doctors. So nice of them.

I’m not gonna take them but back a few months ago I found it hard to even close my eyes for a few minutes and sleep. I was suffering with insomnia, Excessive nightmares which the doctor thought was hallucinations and Hoy flashes. He says he hasn’t come across many with my symptoms so he suggested I take them

Maybe you need them for the short term, there are anti depressants that can help you sleep so maybe enquire about those. I didn't take mine because the buzz I got out of them made it hard for me to concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.