Yet another Somali man dead due to gang violence.. is the Somali Canadian community doomed?

Raise your kids in the hood and they become hoodrats. Somali parents raising their kids in crime ridden Toronto and Edmonton are just asking for trouble.

Somalis should split up. Instead of all living in the ghetto of big cities, move to different cities as very small tightknit groups.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
This just shows that we need more big homies in our community to teach the youngins on the dangers of this type of lifestyle :mjdontkno:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ngl I've never cared about these deaths tbh.

Most of my relatives that were involved in the streets were either way older than me or lived in a different state.

Whenever I would travel to Minnesota or any city with a bunch of somalis I would rarely ever encounter these dudes.

Theory: your average xalimo that gives AF about these niggas are either

A: related to a Somali gang banger

B: attracted to street niggas. This isn't really a diss so don't take offense. A decent amount of young women living in low income areas date criminals.

I honestly haven't really seen any of our sjws talk about Somali incarceration rates so I doubt even our sjws give a f*ck about them.

From what I've seen these are the only xalimos that care about Somali street niggas.

Now when it comes to your avg somali dude I feel like majority of us don't give AF about them.

We probably got a lot of dudes that share the same views as @Richard Pearson regarding this issue.

Only niggas that seem to care about them are faraxs that hang out with these guys. Which makes me wonder. Why the hell are some of you guys hanging out with these dudes?? @NomadicWarlord @Haji baris🍛💯

Your avg religious Somali guy isn't hanging out with hood niggas.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
From what I've seen these are the only xalimos that care about Somali street niggas.

Now when it comes to your avg somali dude I feel like majority of us don't give AF about them.

We probably got a lot of dudes that share the same views as @Richard Pearson regarding this issue.

Only niggas that seem to care about them are faraxs that hang out with these guys. Which makes me wonder. Why the hell are some of you guys hanging out with these dudes?? @NomadicWarlord @Haji baris🍛💯

Your avg religious Somali guy isn't hanging out with hood niggas.
Nah bro we just sending condolences to the fam thats all we dont condone any evil acts they do its between them and Allah